Practice

After class the next day, half of you wanted to go to the Host Club, the other half wanted to run straight home and avoid them. But you had no chance to make up your mind as Hikaru and Kaoru picked you up by your arms and carried you to Music Room #3. Haruhi followed behind, sighing and telling the twins you could walk perfectly fine.

"But if we let her go, she'll just run away." They said in unison.

They weren't wrong. You probably would have ran away the second the put you down. In the hall, people stared at you a bit strangely. They all held flyers. You were able to read the top of the flyer.

First female host

Music Room #3

Host Club

As you passed, still being carried, people pointed at you. Mostly guys.

"That's her. That's the new girl host. Let's go."

You sighed. Great.

Wait.

Did you even consent to this?

-Time Skip to Music Room #3-

You served tea and treats as you watched the other hosts do their jobs. Trying not to roll your eyes was harder than serving tea. Every now and then, when the twins did their little act, you had to re-swallow your lunch. 'How is that attractive? That's boarderline incest! ...Is this legal?' You constantly ask yourself.

"Ah, is the girl host working today?" Someone asked.

You all turned your head and saw a few guys at the door.

"No, sorry, but she will start business tomorrow. Today she has to get used to her new environment. But do feel free to visit tomorrow." Kyoya smiled.

The boys nodded and left.

"Okay, okay, everyone, back to work." You sighed. You just wanted to get this over with.

"It isn't work with you, princess." Tamaki said as he kissed a guest's hand.

"Oh, Tamaki-Sama." She gushed.

'How the hell did I get into this mess, again? They didn't even ask me if I wanted to do it!'

End of chapter