Escaping exspulsion

Start from the beginning

Odalia: I see. Looks like our precious mittens has been getting... distracted. *Angry expression while thinking*

Hooty smashes his face into a steel bucket three times like a school bell.

Luz: *Speaks while activating glyphs* Light in the darkness, a glittering bridge of ice, the mightiest tree in the forest! You can make all these, and more, with glyph magic! Welcome to day three of Luz's magic boot camp!

Fire glyphs ignite on the ground side by side. King, sleeping near one, screams and runs away when it goes off. Millie hops out from the window, walks up to King and starts licking his burns, getting a sigh of his relief out of him.

Scene cuts to Lilith cheering and clapping while Eda is carving something into the desk she's using.

AJ: *Salutes* Along side with her teachers assistant and boyfriend.

Luz: AJ? *He turns to her with a hum* Why are you wearing that outfit?

AJ: What's wrong with it?

(Perminant outfit with the hamato shirt for a while)

Luz: *Blushes lightly* O-oh, nothings wrong. It's just.. I've never seen you glimmer yourself up

AJ: I don't know. *Holds the edges of his coat* When I wore my Grom suit, something just... Ignited in me to try and spice up my wardrobe. *Holds his chest slightly saddened* Does it look bad?

Luz: *Blushing brighter, flailing her arms* O-oh no, you look good!

AJ: *Cups his cheeks with a glitter in his eyes* Do I look fabulous?

Luz: Absolutely! You far more fabulous than any pop star!

AJ: *Sighs in relief, smiling and blushing to her lightly* Thank you, sweetie.~

Luz: A-anytime.~ *To Lilith and Eda* O-okay, we have covered every glyph I've learned up until now. So today, we'll learn something new.

Lilith: Are we about to encounter a never-before-seen glyph?

Luz: Un... fortunately no. These four either came from nature or another witch's spell. I-I don't know where to find more.

Lilith, Eda and AJ stare at each other.

Luz: In any case, today we're learning how to alter glyphs to do specific things!

Lilith: Miss teacher, did I do it right? *Holds up a diagram of ice glyphs*

Luz: Yeah! That's really good! *Lilith fist pumps*