Romance Is Boring - Los Campesinos

"Yore, you took my bread!" Mendez yells into his mic, almost bursting my headset into pieces.

I start laughing my head off. "You only noticed now? Did you even notice I took your sword too?" I flash his diamond sword in front of Frankie, who is also laughing, both of us gasping for air.

The stream was going well, and we were having fun, especially with the new SMP, we were all enjoying the game. 

Frankie runs off in the direction of his Minecraft house, as we were going to hide all the items I griefed from Mendez in his basement. 

Frankie is still laughing, but he manages to steer his character, TheCrownGuy, through the front door of his house.

"I love how he didn't notice until now. I just can't-" He breaks down laughing again, his accented British voice in his crappy mic echoing in my headset. 

I deposit all the items into the chest, three blocks under the ground and I bury it, fixing the floor back into its original state. Mendez starts yelling something and Jonathan starts yelling back, but I'm sure nobody would be able to understand what either of them was saying through all the laughter ringing out in the vc.

I hear the sound of a doorbell in my headset and I turn around, only to see Sushi, my cat, sleeping on the floor.

"Oops, sorry guys, my door dash is here," Acey says, loud enough that I can hear him, over all the laughing. 

"Talk later. Bye chat!" I hear the little ding sound, informing us that he left the vc. I roll my eyes. Does he need to advertise it? He could have just said he needed to leave. In all honesty, I find myself being annoyed by Acey a lot, and it's not that I hate him, there's just something about him that makes me feel so disgusted when I see his name pop up in our group chat.

I met him online just over two months ago when I moved into the apartment that I'm currently staying in because Jonathan had invited us to stream together. 

We did, and it was fun. We get into arguments a lot, and we fight sometimes, but I would call him a friend if anyone else was around.

"Yore, my girl, he's chasing us!"

I turn my character to see Mendez, running at us with a pathetic wooden sword. 

I laugh and start sprinting away from him. 

Eventually, my throat starts hurting from laughing so hard and I drink water, accidentally spilling some on my sweatshirt.

"Chat, Chat-" He stutters. "Somebody, take Yore to the hospital, I think she's dying," Mendez yells, acting like he's worried.

"Yore, are you okay? What happened?" Jonathan actually sounds worried, which I'm sure he is, being his gullible self.

"I'm fine," I croak, my throat still sore from laughing.

Mendez starts cracking up again, and he sounds more like he's crying, with the number of tears in his eyes he has from laughing so hard.

"I think I'm done." I giggle, still running from Mendez, as I turn and attack him with my netherrite sword, wearing full iron.

"Okay guys, goodnight chat!" I yell before exiting the game and saving my character from death, being on one heart. 

I exit vc and pull up the stream on my computer to see their reactions. After a minute I exit the site and get up from my gaming chair laughing.

Sushi yawns and she looks up in confusion. "Hey Sushi," I whisper. "How was your nap?" She opens her mouth as if she were going to respond. 

I laugh and walk down the hall to the kitchen. "I'm hungry," I say out loud to myself, as Sushi walks out of the hallway and hops onto one of the barstools and then jumps up to the counter.