Chapter 9

Jordan's POV

After everything that happened with Dylan, I had to go back to the club and take care of things for her since she couldn't and let's be honest, Sam would do more harm than good!

After all I still needed a drink to get that spoiled rich girl and her captivating eyes out of my mind.

"Gloria! Dylan is out today. I am here if you need anything ok?" I asked the bartender.

"Don't worry boss, I got it all under control." She said and placed a double whiskey in front of me. " You look like you need it! Long day?" She asked leaning closer to me.

"You can't even imagine. Keep them coming!" I said and took a sip.

"I can think of other ways to make you relax and clear your head." She said playing with my shirt.

She always flirts with me and teases me even though we both know nothing will ever happen between us.

I chuckled and shook my head.

" She laughs too! That, I wasn't expecting." She said sounding very surprised.

"If i didn't, half of the people in this room would be dead by now!" I said and downed the rest of my drink.

"You are so hot when you are all murdery..." She said leaning closer. Our lips where inches apart. Before our lips could touch she pulled back with a smirk and poured me another drink.

"It's not a good day for your games Gloria!"

"Well maybe is a good day for the games of the girl right there. She can't seem to be able to take her eyes off of you!" Gloria pointed to somewhere behind me.

I turned around and came face to face with a beautiful Latina. Of course it was the same Latina I came here to forget in the first place.

I excused myself from Gloria and walked towards her. Even though she wasn't looking at me. No! One of the girls in her group was the one that was staring at me.

Alia was dancing with a dude too close for my liking!

I was on my third whiskey and even though I knew what I was doing, I just didn't really care about the consequences of my actions right now.

So I went to them and pulled her body against me.  The dude was about to make a scene but when he saw it was me, he just put his hands up and left.

"What are you... Jordan?" Alia said shocked when she saw me. " What are you doing here?" She said as I let her take a step back. Instantly missing her touch.

"I could ask you the same thing. I am not the seventeen year old that is in a club, illegally I might add, drinking and grinding on a dude while there is someone out there trying to hurt me!"

She rolled her eyes at me. "You sound like my dad! I am fine as you can see and besides. You are here if something happens. Now can I go back to dancing. I need to find my friend." She said looking around for that dude.

I grabbed her chin and turned her head towards me. "Your dad is right! I wasn't supposed to be with you. What if something happened? Clubs are very dangerous. Someone can hurt you and no one would notice."

"Well, since we are already here and now I got you, nothing will happen so come with me!" She said and grabbed my hand and lead me towards her friends. She is at least tipsy.

"Girls, I want you to meet Jordan, she is my new bodyguard!" She said and a bunch of teenage girls came towards me introducing themselves and trying to get my attention.