𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐚 𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧

𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐚 𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧 

𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐬

"𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖆𝖑 𝖎𝖘𝖘𝖚𝖊𝖘 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖔𝖐 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝖞𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝖆 𝖉𝖊𝖒𝖎𝖌𝖔𝖉

"𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖆𝖑 𝖎𝖘𝖘𝖚𝖊𝖘 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖔𝖐 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝖞𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝖆 𝖉𝖊𝖒𝖎𝖌𝖔𝖉. 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖈𝖆𝖓'𝖙 𝖘𝖆𝖞 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖉𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒 𝖇𝖊𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖘𝖔 𝖔𝖇𝖛𝖎𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖑𝖞 𝖉𝖔."

𝔞𝔤𝔢: 15 years old

𝔭𝔥𝔶𝔰𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔩 𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔱𝔰: about 5' 7".  she has long brown hair, and dark blue eyes. she has freckles sprinkled across her face, and her hair is usually either down or in a bun. she's slim and has an athletic body. she is constantly fidgeting. she wears some makeup, like mascara and lip gloss, and she paints her nails whatever color she fancies. she has a tattoo of a white feather and she has long arms and legs.  

𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔶: she is a no nonsense person who is constantly sarcastic. she despises mean people and has a tendency to trust too easily. she has had her heart broken once in the past, and since then she hasn't trusted people as much. Kinda quiet, but once you get to know her she's very loud and tries to make jokes, but they are really bad. she has a bit of a temper problem, (she gets mad really easily) and she is slightly salty but only when she gets mad, which is often, and she is very loyal and will kill for a friends protection, or will sacrifice herself for the greater good.  she's very outgoing, unafraid of anything, doesn't care what others think, extremely persuasive, and will always put her friends over the world, and is extremely good at chemistry. as a child of Hermes, she's almost always up to no good. (she prefers to be called Andy by her closest friends)

𝖜𝖊𝖆𝖕𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖎𝖈𝖊: she has a ring named kopis that has a jewel on top. When pulled, the jewel turns into a dagger. when twisted, it forms on her shoulder as a bow and quiver. similar to riptide, if her weapon is lost it will return to kopis, but if she loses the ring, it is gone forever. 

prophecy :

from two houses far and estranged

both belligerent in their ways,

a demigod taken far from home

one destined, given to roam 

shall become a messenger between

the houses, whom neither has seen.

—————————————————————————————————-

Hey y'all! it's a me, nini/noot, your author.

I hope you like Aella so far, (or andy), and see you in a few chappies!