Juliet walked into the room, softly shutting the door behind her. Barry was standing by the treadmill, and once his eyes set on her, he extended his arms and let out a humorless laugh. Juliet crossed her arms across her chest and walked towards him, a knowing expression on her face.

"So—" Barry began.

"I know," Juliet cut in. "You'll turn to dust if you don't run fast enough, but if you do and you don't make the window of one minute and fifty-two seconds, a black hole will form and literally eat all of Central City and possibly the world." She gave him a small smile. "You've got quite the challenge here, Barry Allen."

He sighed. "You told me to do what I want. And I want to see my mom again, but . . . is this really for the best?"

"Would you like me to tell you the truth or lie to you to make you feel better?"

"The truth, please."

She cleared her throat for a moment. "There's a lot of risks. Like, a lot. But like I said before, all I've ever wanted is for you to be happy. If you're willing to take the risks, then go ahead. But I can't deny that I'm scared and worried for you. I just never told you because you finally have a chance to help your mom."

"No, I knew," Barry replied, making Juliet blink. "Because while you're worrying about me, I'm worrying about you. That's the way it's always been." Barry shook his head and let out a deep breath. "J, do you think I can do this? Like, really do this? Be fast enough and save my mom?"

"I do," Juliet immediately agreed. "Barry, I've seen you run. You can be fast enough. You are fast enough."

Barry's eyes filled with tears, and Juliet felt a pang in her chest. She walked closer to the treadmill and sat down next to Barry. Juliet immediately placed one hand on his back, rubbing it softly, while leaning their heads together. Barry let out a breath of content and leaned their heads together a little more.

"I've dreamed my whole life about this," Barry admitted. "Saving my mom, freeing my dad, but . . . I just never thought I would have to lose so much to do that."

Juliet's eyebrows knit in thought. "What do you mean?"

"Ever since that night, I've just been so focused on everything that I lost that I didn't realize what I've gained. I got a second father, I got a sister — well, two." He picked his head up, looking over at her into her eyes. "I got a future wife. And I don't think I can lose all of that, especially you."

"Hey, come on," Juliet protested softly. She reached her other hand up, wiping away a tear on his cheek with her thumb, and Barry leaned into her hand. "You're not losing anyone, I promise. Ever."

She leaned up and pressed a quick kiss to his forehead. Barry shut his eyes and his head fell forwards, settling into her neck. He wrapped his arms around her and held her close. Juliet put his arms around him too and pulled him in tight.

The two of them sat there, wrapped up into each other, until it reached the moment for Juliet to help Caitlin. Ronnie had told Caitlin that he wanted to marry her officially this time, so they set up preparations to have a small ceremony outside of S.T.A.R. Labs. Professor Stein was going to officiate the ceremony, and Caitlin had asked Juliet to help her get ready.

Juliet sat in front of Caitlin in Cisco's workshop — which wasn't exactly the most ideal place for a bride to get ready, but it would have to do. Caitlin had already gotten her dress, and Juliet had pinned some of her hair back with a pearl clip that matched her earrings and her necklace. She was just now applying some makeup to Caitlin's face, which was the finishing touches.