FORTY

⊱ ──────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ──────── ⊰

𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗘

CHAPTER FORTYbuzz buzz bitch

CHAPTER FORTY
buzz buzz bitch

⊱ ──────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ──────── ⊰

JULIET WAS STILL pretty shaken up about what had happened earlier. Well she had seen her new boyfriend and her best friend literally die in front of her, and then she had saved him. And then now she was being thrown into dinner and was supposed to act like nothing had happened for Iris' sake.

Nevertheless, she had gotten ready for dinner. She got changed into a floor-length long-sleeved deep teal dress that had sparkles on it that had a low v-cut neckline, cinched at her right hip, and had a slit right below her right knee. Her hair was straightened and she paired everything with, obviously, the J necklace she always wore and a simple pair of black heels.

The second Barry's eyes set on her, his face flushed as red as Juliet's energy and he was completely speechless for about thirty seconds. Juliet had laughed a little at him, but her heart pounded against her chest and her heart felt all fluttery. Barry only regained his senses when Juliet had leaned up and kissed him, and then the compliments started to spew out.

Juliet had pulled her coat on over her dress and her and Barry met up with Felicity and Ray. Ray was also wearing a suit, and Felicity was wearing a stunning red dress. The four of them walked up to the restaurant. Instantly, Barry and Ray each took a hold of one of the doors and opened it for Juliet and Felicity.

"Oh, thank you," Felicity said to the two.

Juliet smiled between them. "Thanks."

"Hey, guys," Felicity greeted to Iris and Eddie, who were having a drink at the bar. "Wow, Iris, check you out."

Iris stood up, and Juliet nodded in agreement. She was wearing a knee-length cream-colored dress, and, as always, she looked like a million bucks.

"Hi, Felicity," Iris replied, pulling the girl into a hug.

Felicity giggled and hugged her back. "Hello."

"Hi," Eddie stated.

"Hey. Guys. this is Ray Palmer."

Ray stuck his hand out. "Hi. Nice to meet you."

Eddie shook his hand. "Lovely to meet you."