"Hey, we got traffic up ahead," Joe warned.

"On it," Juliet responded.

She put up blockades to stop the traffic so they could get through before returning back to teleporting.

"How's our cargo doing?" Joe inquired.

"All quiet so far," Cisco revealed.

After a while, they finally got to Ferris Air. Juliet landed on her feet, her stomach twisting nervously as she watched Lisa stop the truck. She walked closer to it and ducked into the hangar, running her hands down the fabric of her red jacket.

"Ferris Air?" Snart asked, kicking the kickstand down on his motorcycle and getting off. "I thought this place got shut down."

"Oh, it did," Juliet replied. "A test pilot of theirs disappeared."

"So where's the plane?" Joe questioned. "I want to get this over with."

"Uh, it should be here any minute," Barry admitted. "Look, Joe, I know you don't agree with this—"

Joe held up a hand to stop him. "Save it, Barr. I just want to get it done."

Juliet looked around the sky. However, the longer she waited, she still didn't see a plane coming. That made her feel weird. Lyla wouldn't just lie to her like that.

"Your A.R.G.U.S. friends aren't very prompt," Snart stated. "Maybe that's why they've never been able to catch me."

Caitlin then pointed. "Look, there it is."

Juliet inwardly let out a sigh of relief, her heart rate slowing down. A plane was descending from the sky down to them.

And then everything went so fucking wrong.

Cisco ran up to them. "Guys, guys, we have a problem. The damper's fluctuating. The rig's losing power. I — I don't know why."

"Wait, can you do something?" Barry inquired.

"I'm trying."

"Oh, God," Caitlin let out.

Juliet looked up and her eyes instantly widened. Lightning was crackling extremely close to the plane.

"Mardon," Joe voiced.

Right when the plane started to get close, a bolt of lightning struck one of the jets. The jet immediately exploded and the plane zoomed right over them and landed on a hill in a fiery explosion. Juliet's mouth fell open in shock, and then the truck sparked and the back doors flew open. Her head whipped over to see all the Metahumans inside.

"Trip's cancelled!" Mardon shouted.

"I hate my life," Juliet muttered. "I hate my life, I hate my life, I hate my life—"

Nimbus stared right at Juliet. "Take your last breath!"

She was suddenly transported back to how he almost killed her in that mall. Nimbus instantly transformed into his poisonous gas, and all of them ran — including Joe, who was shooting his gun right into the back of the truck. Simmons shot his plasma beams from his eyes at Joe and just disappeared. Juliet saw the gas following her, and she teleported away.