"Trainwreck." Snart's eyes then slid over to Joe. "Don't look so surprised, Detective. I am a man of my word."

"Yeah, you better be," Joe threatened. "Or I'm gonna make sure you're on that damn plane, too."

Juliet sighed and started to walk away. "I love my life. Have I mentioned that before?"

"A few times, actually," Barry responded.

"Good, because I'm really feeling it now. Life's great. I'm great. Not worried at all."

He put a hand on her shoulder, putting his face right in front of hers. "Hey. It's going to be fine. Trust me."

"Oh, I trust you wholeheartedly," Juliet said. "I just don't trust them."

Barry nodded in understanding. Juliet then glanced over to see Lisa walking away from Cisco, who looked a little agitated from that whole encounter.

"Hey, dude, have you figured out a way to get the Metahumans to the airport?" Barry asked.

"I have, actually," Cisco revealed. "And it's pretty dope."

Cisco brought them all downstairs to the S.T.A.R. Labs garage. There was a huge truck inside. Juliet placed her hands on her hips and stared up into it.

"This is cool," Joe commented. "Where'd you get this?"

"My uncle owns it," Cisco answered. "His company hauls frozen food cross country. Okay, so I retrofitted the cooling system with the wheelchair's power source to create an energy damper."

"Which means what, exactly?"

"Basically, the back of this rig is being flooded with so much power that it's effectively creating a transient pulse strong enough to disrupt the Metahumans' powers, so we can get them to the airport and get them on the plane without them getting fresh on us. Technically, we need somebody with a Class A commercial drivers license to drive this, though."

"I can drive it," Lisa announced. All of them looked at her. "What? I have a Class A CDL."

"You do?" Caitlin questioned.

"We can't all be doctors."

"All right, well, let's do this," Barry encouraged. "Plane's gonna be here in two hours."

They put harmless gas into the Metahumans' cells to render them unconscious so they could put them in the truck.

"It's done," Caitlin said. "They're all unconscious."

Juliet and Barry all brought the Metahumans into the back of the truck. Caitlin and Joe got into the van Joe would be driving, while Lisa and Cisco got in the truck and Snart got on his motorcycle.

"Dampeners are fully functional," Cisco stated.

"All right," Barry began. "Scarlet and I'll make sure the roads are clear." He gave a pointed look to Snart. "Do not stop for anything."

"Let's move out," Snart urged. He started up his motorcycle and looked at the two superheroes. "After you."

Juliet rolled her eyes and teleported away. She moved in small increments, jumping again each time Barry's lightning flashed by her.