"You miss him," Juliet finished.

Iris nodded. "Yeah. I really do."

Juliet sighed and extended her hand out to Iris, who took it with no hesitation. "We've watched Barry's life get destroyed because Wells took his mom. My life could've been destroyed because he threatened Noelle. But trust me when I say we are not going to let him take anything from you. Especially Eddie."

Iris, her eyes glassy with tears, squeezed Juliet's hand.

Juliet's phone then buzzed, and she took it out of her pocket to see it was a text from Cisco. "It's Cisco. I've got to go, I'm sorry."

"It's okay, go," Iris urged.

Juliet let go of Iris and walked out of Jitters. She saw Barry leaning against the wall outside and extended her hand out to him. Barry pushed himself off of the wall and took it, and they ducked into the shadows before Juliet teleported them away.

They went into the cortex, where Cisco, Caitlin, and Joe already were. However, there was another thing — Wells' wheelchair. Juliet stopped in her tracks and stared down at it, disdain filling her insides. God, he had manipulated them so much.

"I kept asking myself, why would Wells pretend to need a wheelchair?" Cisco admitted, spinning it around with his one hand while his other held a soda cup from Big Belly Burger.

"Sympathy, I suppose," Caitlin guessed.

"That's what I thought at first, but he's the Man in Yellow. He's the Reverse Flash. He's much smarter than that. Sympathy can't be the only reason."

"Yeah, it was a misdirect," Joe insisted. "Just like everything else Wells has done. I mean, the last person we'd suspect to be the Man in Yellow is someone who lost the use of their legs."

"That's exactly right, Joe," Cisco responded, putting his soda cup down on the ground. "Which is why I started messing around with the wheelchair." He flipped the wheelchair over so it was on its side. "And that's when I found this."

Cisco then opened up the bottom. Juliet's eyes widened a little in shock. It was a circular device that was glowing orange and honestly looked like something that resembled a battery.

"Damn, you can't get that at Radio Shack," Joe commented.

Barry crouched down a little to get at its level, staring at it intensely. "It looks like the tech inside Gideon."

"I measured the output, and this thing is kicking off serious juice," Cisco revealed. "I mean, we're talking enough to power all of Central City."

"Seriously?" Joe asked.

"Oh, yeah."

"What do you think Wells was using it for?" Barry questioned.

"I think this thing is some kind of battery," Cisco answered.

"Battery?" Joe repeated.

"As in, Wells was using it to power himself." He picked his soda cup back up. "To gain more speed." Cisco pointed at Barry. "And that's why he's so much faster than you."