The stamotology department of the school of medicine of a university is one of the best in the country, and many people come from all over the country. Because it is a teaching unit, expert outpatient clinics are all filled with postgraduate students, and each clinic is comparable to a step-up classroom. After Han Jae's examination, Dr Lee looked hospitable and explained the entire treatment process in detail in front of Han Jae's mother. A female student on one side said, "Your daughter is beautiful. After her teeth are fixed, she will smile perfectly."

Hearing the sentence, Jae's mother was overjoyed and quickly clapped her hands, urging Han Jae to pay the bill and sign it.

When Han Jae came back with the payment receipt, Dr Lee said to the female student just now:"Won Sii, you can make a list and ask her to extract her teeth first."

Won Sii asked, "Which one do you extract?"

Dr Lee said "Left 4 right 4 , pull up and down." Then he received the next patient with a kind and kind attitude.

Han Jae asked tremblingly: "What is left 4 right 4? "

"Start counting from the middle gap of your teeth, the fourth on that left and the fourth on the right."

"Up and down?"

"Well, up and down."

Han Jae suddenly felt a little dizzy, but her mother stared at her after paying the money and left when she felt that everything was set, leaving her alone with a limp calf.

Won Sii said, "Don't be afraid, today I will only pull out two on one side."

Han Jae continued to ask , "What about the other side?"

"It depends on the situation. If the situation is good, it usually takes a week of break."

Won Sii wrote the list and asked, I will perform tooth extraction on the second floor. Hey, by the way are you in menstrual period? "

Han Jae didn't understand, "huh? "

"If you can't extract your teeth during menstrual period, the bleeding will be more serious, are you? "

"No... " Han Jae blurted out, she hurriedly corrected with a stammer, "Yes, yes, yes..." It seems that she is holding onto a life-saving straw.

Won Sii glanced at her, took the list back and said, "Then there is no other choice. I will talk to Teacher Lee, we will do it next time. Anyway, Teacher Lee is in the clinic every Monday and Wednesday morning, so you can just come directly after your that one is over."

Then Han Jae ran out of the hospital as if she is fleeing.

However she couldn't stand her mothers unceasing pester. After two months, she went to the hospital with a determination to die. Along the way, she was thinking about how to explain to Won Sii and Professor Lee about the two months that she disappeared.

"After my big aunt (Romuse : Period) finished, I forgot about it, and when I remembered it, it came again for the second time."
Or: "Classmate Won Sii, I'm sorry, my big aunt has been here for two months."

This is too tragic.

She thought about the reason for a long time, and finally made up a reliable reason, a resolutely walked to the hospital.

When she climb to the orthodontics department on the sixth door, she found that there was no one in the huge clinic room on the right. She looked left and right through the glass in the corridor, but she didn't see anyone in the a white coat. She hurriedly walked in and found that even the nameplate that Dr Lee had hung outside the cubicle was gone.

She paid more than 10,000 won, so they won't abscond with the money right?

It happened that a nurse came in and asked Han Jae,"Who are you looking for?"

"Professor Lee, won't he be attending the clinic today?"

The nurse looked at her, "Are you Teacher Lee's patient? "

Han Jae nodded.

"He went to Africa for medical assistant. He left temporarily at the end of last year, and all his patients was gande to Dr. Kim. As she said, she pointed to the clinic on the opposite side.

" Oh, thank you. "

Han Jae walked to the opposite door without thinking about it and found that there were many patients. There was a treatment bed in each compartment. One patient and one doctor were busy. There is still one who is idle, just sitting on a stool, with his back to her, communicating with two people, not close enough to hear.

She didn't know who she should bother to ask now. When she was about to retreat, someone suddenly walked in from the corridor and asked,"Are you Han Jae? "

Han Jae looked back and found that the girl who called her was Won Sii.

She said hello Embarrassedly, "Dr.Won."

"Hey, why haven't you been here for so long? I thought you were scared away by me last time. " Won sii smiled.

"No, I went on business trip and didn't have tine." Han Jae Hurriedly explained.

Won sii said: "Teacher Lee went to aid abroad, and all the patients under him were transferred to teacher Kim, but there were too many patients, so they were divided into parts. Don't worry, you are still under Teacher Kim. We observed your film and medical records in class that day. "

"En."

"You can wait for a while. Teacher Kim has too see every patient in person. He is communicating with their family members over there. "

Han Jae thought this teacher's surname is really good. How lovely, you can adapt it into "Five stresses, Four Beauties and three loves. " Han jae loved the school, the profession, and the teacher.

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶TO BE CONTINUED༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

_________________
______________________

Saranghae💜