57: Back Home

Beginne am Anfang

"I'm starving." Mika, who was beside me, caressed her stomach with her hand.

"Let's go eat first then let's go home." I said which everyone nodded to as a sign of agreement.

"What do you guys want to eat?" Sullyoon asked.

"Fried Chicken!" Sunoo exclaimed.

"Steak!" Sunghoon suggested. Aish

"Beunggopang!" Ni-ki said.

"Ramyeon." Heeseung said. Of course.

"Tteokbokki and...beer?" Mika suggested.

"Sounds good to me." I added, having the same taste with Mika.

Mhm, beer.

Timeskip

"Cheers to Mika and Jake!" Heeseung raised his cup as well as others, creating a toast.

We are here in a pojangmacha, or simply a tent restaurant where they serve many comfort foods, mainly teokbokki, hotteok, and soju.

All of us exclaimed as we tinged our glasses with each other and drink it bottoms up.

"Ahh!" Jay hissed after drinking a shot of soju.

"This is so good." Sunoo said, munching a rice cake.

I see Mika beside me biting some of her tteokbokki when the sauce of it was left just beside her lips.

"Oh." Mika said as soon as she felt the sauce dripping down her chin.

"T-tissue please." She said, handing out her empty palm in order to get some tissue paper but the problem is... there wasn't any.

"Auntie! Do you have any napkins?" Sunghoon called out the owner of the tent.

"No, we are out of it." The lady replied.

"No need." I said.

I approached near her and touched her face with my thumb.

I traced the drip of the sauce from her lips to her chin. I used my finger to wipe the liquid off of her face.

Mika's POV

I felt his warm touch as he wiped my mess. Suddenly I heated up.

He retreated and my eyes travelled to his dirty thumb and he.....

Jake sucked off the sauces from his thumb, looking at me.

I choked, eating the rice cake.

"Water!" I managed to shout amidst of my situation.

Sullyoon quickly gave me some and I tapped my chest, relieving the pain until it faded.

"Ya! Jake! You're so bold today, look what you did to Mika." Heeseung laughed.

"Omo! It felt like I was watching kdrama right here!" Sunoo exclaimed.

I glared at Jake, who's currently smirking.

He really enjoyed what he did huh?

I hit him on his shoulder, sulking. "Fuck you." I said.

"I love you too." He replied.

We continued chatting to each other while filling our stomachs up. They kept asking us about what happened that night and I can see they were enjoying the stories.

Some were getting tipsy like Sunghoon and Jay but luckily, Jake and I didn't drink too much.

"Let's go home now, these guys are getting drunk." Heeseung pointed at the 2 Parks who looked like tomatoes as their face were all red because of the alcohol.

"Me? Drunk? What bullshit is tha-" Sunghoon didn't get to finish his sentence when he vomited.

"Yuck! My bag!" Sunoo grabbed his bag who had been sprayed by Sunghoon's puke.

"We're leaving." Jake and I ditched the chaotic situation brought by the drunk guys.

We bid our goodbyes and we went in our way.

"I'll send you home." Jake said and I nodded.

For a quite some time, Jake arrived here in front of my dorm.

"Thank you Jake for the r-" As soon as I stepped out of the car, the things I was carrying spilled out of my arms.

Jake hurriedly got off the car and helped me grab the fallen things.

"Let me help you. Let's go to your room." He said, grabbing my bags and some of my things.

Soon, we arrived in her room.

We were sitting here in her living room as we drank some water.

"This place is nice." I said, scanning the room.

"Can I live here? Well... it won't hurt us to live in the same apartment. I mean we are a couple." I said.