Aftermath Of Lethal Lust Hc

warnings; errors i missed,

Dean's heart broke into tiny pieces. He felt betrayed by what he saw. While he was trying to find you, to finally be with you, you moved on.

At first, he thought it was just your old co-worker Roman visiting you, with his children, but the more he stalked you, he realized Roman was your husband and those children were Roman and yours.

Dean felt sick, hurt, betrayed, and also angry.

How dare you. Sure, he killed your best friend, but she was keeping you from him, then he killed that dude you were dating, but he was also keeping you from him, and then there was the matter of using you as a human shield when he got caught, he felt bad about that, but he was sure detective Balor wouldn't shot you, he was wrong about that. You were HIS.

Dean would watch Roman and you. His hatred for Roman only grew more.

It should be him touching you, making you laugh, making you smile, he should be the one who is the father to your children, he should be the one making love to you.

It wasn't too long until Dean got sprung, by Roman.

Roman saw Dean through the window hiding in the shadows of the backyard. Roman stormed out of the back door. Walking straight up to Dean. Fury in his eyes.

"Stay the fuck away from my wife and family," Roman spat out. Venom laced in his voice.

"She is mine," Dean snarled. Making Roman's jaw clench.

Roman balled his fist then threw a hard punch at Dean's jaw. Dean ended up falling on the ground with a thump letting out a groan. Roman wasted no time climbing on top of Dean, grabbing his throat, and punching him over and over again. He heard the sound of Dean's jaw breaking but Roman continued to punch him. Blood covered his knuckles as Dean just chuckled, not even struggling against Roman's hold. This only fueled Roman's anger.

"Stay away from y/n, she will never love you," He growled out. landing another punch on Dean's broken jaw.

"She will be mine, your just a placeholder," He muttered.

"She will never be yours," Roman spoke. Punching Dean again.

"Daddy," Roman heard the sound of his youngest daughter's voice call out to him by the backdoor.

Which caused Roman to stop punching Dean. His hand came down to Dean's throat, squeezing it. Pinning him down just in case Dean tried something.

"Go inside sweetie," he commanded. She complied.

A sudden burst of rage bubbled up inside Roman.

"If I ever see you here again, stalking my wife, I won't hesitate to put you six feet under," Roman growled. He choked Dean harder, while Dean struggled to get free. Scratching Roman's hand.

With one lethal glare, Roman removed his hands from Dean's throat, getting off of Dean. Roman kicked Dean's ribs hard before he walked away. He went back inside and locked the door.

His hard expression dropped into a soft one, as he saw his youngest daughter staring at him with a terrified expression. Hugging her stuffed toy dog close to her chest.

He quickly wiped his bloody knuckles on his jeans. Wiping the blood away.

He walked over to her. Once he was in front of her, he kneeled down in front of her.

"Who was that daddy?" She asked. Fear in her eyes. body shaking. It hurt his heart.

"Just a bad guy who wants to hurt mommy," Roman answered her. Her bottom lip trembled as she looked up at the ceiling. It was where the master bedroom was. She was worried about her mother's safety.

"Everything is going to be okay, daddy took care of it, I won't let anyone hurt your mommy or you and your siblings," He spoke softly. Eyes never leaving hers. She nodded as tears spilled from her eyes. Roman quickly wiped her tears away. Then wrapped his arms around her. Gently holding her close to him, he comforted her.

He had a feeling Dean would come back, and try and kidnap you, and Roman would be ready, he would make sure Dean would end up in a body bag...

Dean didn't let that little mishap stop him from getting you back, after all, you were his....