Showtime

Asmodeus: ROOOOOOOAAAAAR!!!!

Izuku: Everyone! Scatter!

As all four of them moved in different directions they looked to see that they had dodged his large tongue that began to retract into its large mouth.

Asmodeus: HAHAH! Just how long will you insects postpone your defeat!

As the large boss continued to monologue and throw insults towards the teens, they regrouped to assess the situation they were in

Kyoka: Right....Okay.....What the hell do we do

Asked Kyoka as she tried to calm herself down.

Itsuka: Any plan leader

Thinking over their situation for a second Izuku began of thinking of multiple possible actions that they could take. Wanting to see if this boss had any other secrets he decided to take a safe route.

Izuku: Yui do you still have anymore ruble to throw

Looking through her pouch Yui could only feel a handful of ruble left for her to use.

Yui: Not much, but I still have a few on me

Izuku: *nods head* Alright then let's do this

Asmodeus; HEY! HOW DARE YOU BRATS IGNORE ME!

As if they didn't already have to be careful of the large bosses attacks, the teens suddenly found themselves having to be on the lookout for what appeared to be saliva bullets being shot at them from the bosses large mouth.

Having enough of the saliva bullets Izuku decided to try and get the boss to go back into its predictable large swing attacks.

Izuku: ARSENE!

Rushing forward Izuku dodged between rapid saliva bullets being launched at him. Once he reached right under the boss Izuku squatted down and with the help of Arsene propelled himself at high speeds towards the face of the palace ruler.

Izuku: HAAAAAAH!

Delivering a harsh uppercut Izuku forced the palace rulers head to launch backwards due to the sheer momentum and power that Izuku had hit it with.

Asmodeus: GAHHHHHH!

Taking a few seconds to recompose it's self the palace ruler gave Izuku the most hate filled glare it could produce.

Asmodeus: YOU BAST-ahhhh!

Not paying attention to its surroundings the palace ruler was unable to notice the red head launching a enlarged fist to its face.

Itsuka: Don't forget about me ugly

Asmodeus: YOUR NOTHING BUT INSECTS!

In its blinded rage it unknowingly resorted back to just using its arms to try and hit its opponents.