Chapter 2 - Coincidental Meeting

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"I was asked to attend these dance lessons for one of the guys on the basketball team and for a month," Serena clarified as she grabbed her dance bag that was against the wall. She took off her slip ons and tied them on her bag straps. "It starts Monday and it'll be three days out of the week. He has tutoring the other two days."

"Interesting," she hummed, understanding the situation. "Seems like things should go smoothly."

"That's if they can keep their hands off each other," Dawn spoke mischievously as she mocked dance moves used with partners, moving her hips in a way.

"Dawn, I don't know the guy," hissed Serena, taking off her dance attire. "It's only lessons. Nothing more. Nothing less."

"And that'll change the second you see each other. Watch what I tell you," she declared, proudly. "You need a little action every once and awhile."

Taking a breather, Serena accepted the fact that Dawn wasn't going to believe a thing she would say. They were best friends and nine times out of ten, Dawn was always right about the absurd things she said, but Serena was sure the things she was saying now wasn't close.

Serena brought out her change of clothes which was a short, white, laced dress with long sleeves before continuing to put them on. Lastly, she slipped on her light brown, laced heels. She grabbed her pink and white bag for her dance clothes and prepared herself to leave as she slung the strap over her shoulder.

"Time for me to head out, ladies. I'll see you tomorrow." Dawn and May nodded towards her and Serena blew them a quick kiss which they caught as she made her leave out the door.

Truth be told, she didn't know what to think of these dance lessons, but she assumed that Ash guy would put up with it in order to keep his scholarship. She was more nervous about actually teaching him due to never teaching someone with zero dance experience. She had made up her own choreography before, but she had never actually taught a complete beginner. She only hoped she wouldn't move too fast for him or too slow even, depending on what kind of learner he was.

Pursing her lips, she ignored her negative thoughts on her performance. It shouldn't matter all that much. Yes, she had to teach him, and she knew the advisors would be checking in, making sure he was actually learning and participating, but it was mainly a low pressure situation for her. Regardless, Serena didn't like doing anything unless she put herself in it all the way, one hundred percent. She wanted to give teaching one hundred and ten percent.

As she walked through the halls, a familiar voice brought her out of her thought process.

"Serena, there you are!" She looked up and saw her blond haired friend looking back at her, fixing the glasses on his face. Bag on his back, books in one hand pressed to his side, and his free hand making its way into his jeans pocket. "Something on your mind?"

"Clemont! Great to see you." She smiles at her friend and shakes her head, letting the waves of her hair flow over her shoulders. "It's nothing big. Just thinking about those dance lessons I have to give- Ash Ketchum, I believe was his name," she explained, carefully.

"That's understandable," he says and goes on. "He's actually a good friend of mine. He's a great guy, really, so you don't have to worry about a thing. Though, dancing isn't his strong suit or top activities, but once he's with you, you'll see he'd be willing to give that challenge a shot. Perhaps you could change how he feels about it."