The Dark Lord Character Information:

Start from the beginning

The Empire is said to be the absolute superpower in the land and not only is it a statement, it is a fact and even when it had faced off against the worst of the worst, it stayed strong for generations has passed.

But even the mighty may fall and unfortunately, the Empire has become a corrupted cesspool of crime and depravity that a rebellion would have occurred were it not for it's powerful military, ruled by the Child Emperor and being manipulated by the Prime Minister Honest and also being enforced by the strongest general in the Empire, Esdeath.

And so, it is up to their anti-climatic end did a new threat came along, a figure that look like it is ripped from a fairy tale novel yet doesn't detract the excruciating threat he posed.

The Dark Lord, he is called, on the nose and obviously malevolent yet a genuine terrifying threat to the whole wide world, a tyrant, a conquerer, a misanthrope and a self-admitted evil being of immense cruelty, the Dark Lord is a threat above all else and enemies becomes allies as they try to fight against a fantasy villain from a fairy tale that, thought looked out of place, doesn't stop him from being the embodiment of absolute foreboding terror that, were he to remain victorious, would spell doom to all.

One question remains, however.

Who is the Dark Lord, anyway?

Personality:

The Dark Lord is said to be the embodiment of pure, unadulterated, unfiltered and finally, unprecedented evil and is an excruciatingly ruthless, cruel, arrogant, depraved and monstrous malevolent being who will commit his heinous actions, even amo...

The Dark Lord is said to be the embodiment of pure, unadulterated, unfiltered and finally, unprecedented evil and is an excruciatingly ruthless, cruel, arrogant, depraved and monstrous malevolent being who will commit his heinous actions, even amongst the innocent, without a second thought about it.

He is also incredibly serious and stoic and when getting past being a dead-serious, terrifying monster with a cold and no-nonsense behaviour, he can be shown to be incredibly annoyed or even somewhat bewildered and confused when dealing with some of the more comical, bombastic and annoying situations such as making monologues, defiant speeches or eccentric behaviour, of which the Dark Lord is shown to be really, really bemused by it.

Furthermore, while the Dark Lord is a cold and dead-serious figure of tyranny, he is also shown to be incredibly sarcastic as well and even seemed fully aware of how not only evil he is but also how obvious and fantastical his appearance is, actually.

In fact, the Dark Lord likewise notable for his intelligence, being incredibly pragmatic, methodical, calculating and savvy who is also perfectly reasonable who thinks things through with everything and thought he is a self-proclaimed tyrant, he does show a degree of valorous honour that the Dark Lord has shown himself to be beside his evil and cruelty such as how he respect those who show merit, facing their death with dignity and how they are proven to be a worthy challenge to him.

In fact, while he is shown to be really lacking in empathy to the innocent people he killed and is unambiguously uncaring of the destruction he caused in his conquest, the Dark Lord sneer at those who try to bully the weak and those who aren't remotely a threat at all and while, as said before, he doesn't care if the innocents were all killed in his crossfire, the Dark Lord only cares about wanting results and merit and to go out of anyway to bully the weak is such a display of sickening and pathetic weakness that he doesn't tolerate.