Chapter 31 : Commotion

"Kellen Arro Mellifluous, I want to annul our engagement! Now!", He shouted in front of everyone.

All their eyes were on us. It's time to put in my acting skill.

"Aether.... What's the meaning of this?", I make my voice a little bit sad and a confusing face.

"I said..... Let's annul our engagement", He sighed.

Everyone in the ballroom were gasping about what he said. People started to murmured about it and I can heard what they said.

"Is the prince drunk? Why would he do that to lady Kellen?", The other party said.

"Who's that girl beside him? Did the prince cheated on her!?", The second party said.

"Why this happening to her!? Poor lady Kellen....", The third party spoke.

I can felt that their sympathy toward me. It's to strike another attack.

"Why!? Why you doing this? I thought you love me...", I started to form a tears of fake sadness.

"I don't love you at all.... I fall in love with lady Pilnolphe. She was my true and first love. There's nothing you can't do", He glared at me while he was pulling Pilnolphe into his arms.

I had been expecting him to said that because those line was written in the novel. I know how to win this.

"Is that because I'm not good enough to you!? Is my love to you not enough to embrace your cold heart?", I asked him with a cracking voice.

This line I make by myself. I remember what Kellen said to him during this scene. She only said,"Am I not good enough for your heart?".

That line what's not enough to make people sympathy to her. After that, she attack Pilnolphe with her hand since she didn't accept the fact about it. That's make people thought she was crazy as no one support her at all.

"Your love is nothing for me", He said with a cold voice.

I can felt my chest tight a little bit. Although this body was not mine, it gave reaction to the prince harsh word. This is a problem for me. My face became pale and I have difficulty to breathe normally.

I didn't expecting this! Shit....

I walked toward him and grab his colar.

"Why!? Why!? What do you mean my love is nothing for you?", I yelled.

He pushed me really hard until I fall to the ground. He really hate me.

"Because you just want power from me", He glared.

"What!? No! I don't want power! I just wanted to be your side", I cried.

"Huh? Really? You said all those kind of things so I can trust your love? You really are a naive woman", He scoffed.

"No.... Please listen to me... I do love you", I cried.

"Lie.... I don't love you at all", He said harshly.

My chest became more tight like something heavy pressing it. I have difficulty to breathing right now but I need to keep the plan work.

"Lady Kellen, are you okay?", Lady Villena rushed toward me.

She look worried at my condition and try to support me to stand up.

"Pilnolphe! Explain yourself! What just you done to the prince? Did you bewitch his royal highness?", She yelled.

Pilnolphe eyes was wide open and everyone in the room started to murmuring about her.

"Isn't that a girl who get adopted by Ameorna family?", Noble 1 whispered at noble 2.