Chapter 29 : Tranquility

The trial court went well just in one day as the evidences were proofing that she does a bad deed such as trafficking humans, selling a dark artifacts in the black market, abuse of power and also cheating on her husband.

The evidences were powerful although it was just a piece of paper. The papers were contained with all the information for the dark sale. The papers were found under her bed as it surrounded by invisibility magic. She was pretty clever but she couldn't play with the sorcerer eyes.

She was sentenced to death today in the middle of the people. I don't know what happened next but I heard her head was beheaded. One of the worst way to die I wanted to avoid from the start. I really glad she's gone in this world.

Other than that, Kevin fell ill after the incidents. I can't sleep or focus for his sudden ill. He get a fever and only can lying down in his bed. His body temperature was worse but after a few hours, his fever went down slowly. I felt more easy for now but I need to keep an eye on him.

I heard the physician said about Kevin sudden ill. His mana drastically decreased for unknown reasons and this will cost his life but luckily his condition wasn't bad at all.

As for Mrs. Michaela, she was in great condition although she need more rest. I felt relieved to hearing that. Many bad thing happened recently but everything went smoothly fine.

If the duke didn't save me, I probably die but I am grateful for being alive today. Speaking about the duke, I saw him walking around the garden with no servants around him. Maybe he need some times alone.

I watched him from the windows since I don't know what do to now. I want to go comforting the duke but I don't think I should.

I escaping a sighed inside my mouth and keep watching him. He was staring at the purple flowers with a blank face. He was full in thought until my eyes change its direction when I saw a familiar figure, the king.

What's he doing here?

The king walked toward the duke who still staring at the purple flowers. He greeted him and the duke was a little bit shocked but he greeted him back.

After that, the duke staring back at the purple flowers. He was ignoring the king presence but all the sudden, the king embrace him with a hug.

They were hugging.... Okay...

It was nothing suspicious at all but my eyes was wide open when I saw the king kissing the duke! I closed my eyes with my hand but why my eyes keep watching them kissing! It's also a long kiss too. The duke didn't push him at all.

Oh my god! Why? Why? I felt embarrassed!? I saw people kissing before but this was different!

The kissing was stop as them both breathing heavily. The duke look away with a blushed in his face but the king just chuckled. The duke then smiled at him happily as they both enjoying their happiness.

I felt a warm feeling inside me for unknown reasons but when I saw the duke smile sincerely, I was happy. I never seen a happiness in front of my eyes. It was beautiful.

I watching them walked together in the garden while chatting with eachother. They were laughing, smiling and everything. I think the duke in the great mood, thanks for the king kindness and love for him. I wish I was happy like him but maybe one day.

My mind also thought that the king should be my second dad but the storyline would be change. It would be hilarious.

~The Next Day

"Dad, can I ask you something?", I said after finished my delicious meal.

"Sure. What is it, sweetheart?", The duke take a sip of the tea.

"I want a second dad. I don't mind if I have two dads. The king will be the perfect choice", I teasing him.

The duke spread the tea in his mouth. He was coughing a few times. Sebastian from the other hand was trying not to laugh about my weird questions.

"What!?.....", The duke face was red.

I was smirking at him since the duke face was too obvious. I think I can have a great time before the real story began. At least I can teasing the duke for the time being.

Hehehehehehe

🪄~The End Of The Prologue~

The next chapter will be 20 December. I really hope you all enjoyed this chapter and also other chapters! I know this chapter was short but I hope it satisfies you.

Stay tuned and don't forget to like!

Thanks for SohanMungekar who always saw my typo and fix my grammar. I really appreciate it so much! (≧▽≦)

Thank you for the readers who votes and comment my story.

I hope I can be better in the future!