"Like Micheal Myers" guessed Dustin.

Lucas nodded "Exactly we should have never bought her here!"

"So you just wanted to leave her out in that storm?!" Mike questioned with anger.

"Yes we went out to find Will not another problem!" Lucas yells. When he said Will it made Marlow feel even more sad about the fact he was missing.

"I think we should tell your mum." Dustin suggests

"I second that" Lucas agrees

"Who's crazy now?!" Yells Mike.

"How is that crazy?!" Asks Lucas

"Because we weren't supposed to be out tonight remember." Says Mike with a sigh

"So?" Lucas qustioned

"If Mike tells his mum and she tells your mum and your mum and Steve." Marley explains.

Lucas then realises "Our houses become Alcatraz"

"Exactly! we'll never find Will" Marley says.

Mike starts to talk about his plan "Alright heres the plan, she sleeps here tonight-"

"your letting a girl-" Dustin begins to object but before he can finish Marlow hits him up the back of the head again, "OW!" he excaimed

"Just listen" continues Mike "in the morning she sneaks round my house and goes to the front door and rings my doorbell, my mum will answer and know exactly what to do. She'll send her back to pennhurst or wherever she came from, and we'll be totally in the clear! Then we go back out and this time, we find Will!"

Marley, Dustin and Lucas all look at each other wondering if the plan will work, they all agreed. Dustin, Marlow and Lucas pack up and sneak out from upstairs.

"You really think she's psycho?" Dustin asked climbing the stairs

"Wouldn't want her in my house." Lucas says

"Mental." Dustin agrees.

The next day when Marley woke up she got ready for school. After she made herself look as presentable as possible. She grabbed a piece of toast and climbed onto her bike and started riding to school. When she arrived at school she parked her bike in the stands and waited for her friends to arrive. You took a glance at the high school down the road from the middle school and saw Mike's older sister Nancy, Dustin and Lucas both showed up at the same time after that and together you all walked into your science class. When they arrive they see the classroom full and Marley, Lucas and Dustin sat at the front. After a few minutes when they've taken all there textbooks out they realise Mike's seat next to Marley was still empty. They all sat in the front row where Mike would sit in the middle.

"Oh this is weird hes never this late." Dustin says staring at Mike's empty seat.

"I'm telling you his stupid plan didn't work" Lucas said rolling his eyes even thinking about Eleven.

"I thought you liked his plan?" Dustin questioned.

"Well obviously it was stupid!" Lucas argued "or he'd be here".

"If his mom found out a girl spent the night-"

"He's in deep shit right now" said Lucas interrupting Dustin.

"If Mrs. Wheeler tells our parents" Dustin said while running his hands through his hair.

"Mike would never sell us out like that" Marlow says making Dustin calm down a bit more.

"All that matters is after school the freak will be back in the looney bin and we go focus on what really matters finding Will" Lucas says to both of them. Marley sighs as she looks around at the two empty chairs.

After school Marley, Dustin and Lucas rode over to Mike's house to see why he didn't come to school. As Marlow ringed his bell they are welcomed by Mrs. Wheeler's smiling face holding Mike's baby sister Holly who smiled when she saw them. Mrs. Wheeler told all of them Mike was in his room. As they all crowded into his room where Eleven sat with her legs crossed on Mike's bed.

"Are you out of your mind?! Lucas says before Mike cuts him off.

"Just listen to me-"

"No your out of your mind-"

"She knows about Will!" Mike yells stopping Lucas from interrupting again.

"What do you mean?" Marlow says now interested in the subject.

Mike showed all of you a picture, it was the picture of them all holding the third place trophy from last years science fair. Marleys eyes immediately darted towards Will, who was standing next to her holding the trophy in one hand and the other over her shoulder. Mike pointed at Will

"she pointed at him, at his picture. She knew he was missing i could tell." Mike explained

"You could tell?" Lucas asked sarcastically.

"Just think about it." Began Mike interrupting Lucas "dont you think that its a coincidence that we found her on Mirkwood, the same place where Will disappeared"

'That is weird..." Dustin agreed.

"And she said bad people were after her, I think these bad people may be the same ones that took Will. I think she knows what happened to him."

"Then why doesn't she say anything?" Lucas questioned as he paced over to Eleven and looked her in the eye "do you know where Will is?" He asked calmly first then followed with shouting "do you know where he is!"

"Lucas! Your scaring her! Marlow shouted.

"She should be scared Marley! If you know where he is tell us." Lucas continued talking to Eleven then quickly turned to Mike. "This is nuts we're telling your mum!"

Mike stops Lucas "No Eleven said telling any adult will put us in danger like danger danger."

"What danger?" Dustin asks his face screaming worry.

"Her name is Eleven?" Lucas questions sarcastically.

"EL for short" he says back

"What kind of danger?!" Dustin demands.

Mike pretends to use his fingers as a gun and points it to each of there heads. Mike proceeds to Lucas but gets stopped when Lucas slaps his arm down.

"We are going back to plan A!" Lucas demands as he starts heading towards the door "we're telling your mum Mike!"

As Marley reaches out to stop him the door slams shut in his face, he opened it and the same thing happened only this time the door locked. They all turned around to see Eleven standing up with blood dripping form her nose glaring at you all until she says one word.

"No!"