6: Dark Blue Moon

Start from the beginning

"What is this? Didn't we agree there will be no other passengers on this boat?" Joseph asked.

"We got ourselves a stowaway" the man said. "A stowaway?" Joseph asked.

The man was holding him a little too tight for my liking

"Hey, let go of the kid!" I said. "Or else? What can a pretty girl like you do?" He asked "Or else I'll break your balls" I said with a glare.

The kid bit the staff and run. He jumped over the railing and everyone, even Jotaro, turned around.

"H-hey kid, there's plenty of sharks there! It's dangerous!" I said.

"Forget 'im. He wouldn't have jumped of he wasn't a good swimmer" Jotaro said, but I didn't care, I wasn't going to let a kid alone in the middle of God knows where.

I jumped over ad instantly made contact with the water.

"Y/N!!!" Everyone shouted.

I swam over to the little boy. A shark was. Coming our way.

I took out my stand ready to stack whenever it was going to get too close.

"IT'S A SHARK! ITS COMING TOWARDS US!" she shouted.

It finally got close enough as I was about to attack. I decided not to since my stand can also seduce animals, so Blue Joker just laughed and the animal went away.

"Wowww, how did you do this?" The girl asked. I put a finger over my mouth to show that it's a secret.

Just then, I felt someone grabbing my waist. I turned my head around and it was Jotaro.

I then heard Star Platinum's battle cry and I turned my heart to see Star Platinum punching the shark.

"You didn't have to do this." I said to Jotaro.

"Now's not the time, Y/n." Jotaro said.

We got back to the ship safe and sound. I noted that Jotaro still had his arm around my waist.

"We're safe, Jotaro, you can let go now." I said.

"Right... I'm sorry" He said.

I gave him a small smile and turned to the girl.

"Are you alright, little girl?" I asked.

"Y- WAIT! how do you know?" She asked. I winked at her as she took her hat off and her long black hair revealed.

"By the way, what's your name?" I asked her with a smile.

"I'm Anne!" She said. "Nice to meet you, I'm Y/n and these are my friends, Jotato, Kakyoin, Avdol, Polnareff and Joseph!" I said and she smiled at all of then.

"Be careful, she might be a stand user." Polnareff said.

"Are you kidding me? How can this innocent cute little face be a stand user?" I said kneeling, on one knee so I can reach her height and pointed at her face making puppy eyes.

"Yare yare daze..."

"We mustn't keep out guard down,
Y/n" Joseph said.

"Hey, how's Dio doing?" Avdol asked.

"Dio? What the hell is that?" She asked.

"Don't play dump with us, little girl" Polnareff said.

Poor little girl...

"I don't know what the hell you are talking about! My knifes looking for it's 340th victims blood!" She said.

"Pfft" Kakyoin was holding in his laugh. I took away her knife. "Knives aren't for little girls to play with." I said.

Just then someone grabbed her by the shoulders.

"Captain..." Joseph said.

"I'm strict when it comes to stowaways" the captain said. I was about to do something when someone stopped me. It was Jotaro. He slightly shook his head and I nodded.

I took out a cigarette and began smoking.

"Excuse me!" The captain said as he took me and Jotaro's cigaretts out of our mouths.

"What were you two going to do with the ashes and the butt? Toss them into the ocean? You are guests in my ship and you should follow my rules" He continued.

He then turned off the cigars on Jotaro's hat and began walking away.

"Hold it! If you had said so, I would have put it out myself. Who do you think you are, you bastard? I should've let Y/n beat the crap out of you earlyer." Jotaro said. I gave him a smirk.

"Hey, Jotaro. Don't be rude! He's the captain! " Joseph said.

"I know that I was rude. But I've managed to find something out, he's the stand user!" Jotaro said.

"WHAT?" Everyone shouted.

"When a stand user inhales smoke from a cigarette, a blood vessel pops on their nose." He said.

Everyone touched their noses except Jotaro and I.

"You're kidding us, right Jotaro?" Polnareff asked.

"Ofcurse he is. I've been smoking from God knows when and I've never felt something like that... but seems someone has fallen for it..." I say.

"Jotaro, how did you know it was him?" Joseph asked.

"I didn't. I was going to try this on every sailor here." He said.

Just then something grabbed on Anne's leg. It must be his stand.

CRAP!

"Anne!" I shouted.

"I didn't expect it to be 6 of you so I planned to hide myself and take you all down one by one. But now I'll just have to face all of you at once!" The "captain" said.

Star then punched his stand and my stand held Anne.

Then something appeared on stars hands and Jotaro's hands began bleeding.

"T-those are barnacles, they're a type of sea creature." Kakyoin said.

It then dragged Jotaro into the ocean.

"JOJOOOOO!!!" Everyone shouted.

"He hasn't come out of the water yet!" Joseph said.

"And a whirlpool has appeared!" Kakyoin finished.

"I'll go save him" I said and I pulled my stand out.

Only for it to start bleeding once it hit the water.

"Ack!" I said holding onto my hand. Clear pain painted on my face.

A few moments later, we could see Jotaro.

"It's Jotaro! I can see him!" I shouted in excitement.

"You seem a bit to excited, don't ya, Y/n?" Joseph asked.

"Oh, shut up!"

Jotaro finally bear the stand user and the ship exploted.

We got into the lifeboats.

"You know, Jotaro, Y/n was really worried about you while you were fighting that stand user." Joseph said.

"No I wasn't." I say.

"Yes she was! She was all like... I can't see Jotaro! Where is he? I'm so worried!" Anne said giggling.

"You little snich!" I yelled

"Yare yare..."

______________

Word count: 1606

Updated: 1/4/2023
Next update: 1/4/2023

Happy new month!