40- An Angel On His Bed

Start from the beginning

Jimin started to look around Jungkook's bedroom. It's really a huge room with a strong masculine feel, but very sophisticated, neat and smells so relaxing, he wants to lay down and sleep.

Although masculine, the room isn't dark or somber. The light, cool gray and neutral colors contrasted with black, kept the interior of the room bright and lively and the room feels majestic and airy with the tall ceilings and ceiling-to-floor cool gray curtains with wide windows.

The marbled walls and floors, combined with textured timber wood claddings  and leather tufted, wide headboard with the large kingsize high-end bed  speak of elegance and opulence. The furnitures and furnishings, which are obviously top of the line, and  modern lightings, soft, patterned rugs on the floor although simple and minimal were very classy.

Behind the wall where the king side bed is, has a door leading to a wide walk-in closet and the washroom.

He walked over to a small corner where  bookshelves stand  beside a  black leather sofa and a desk .  There were many books and some photo frames and some modestly massed trophies displayed.

He looked over some of the book titles. There were books about management, computer, psychology, architecture, travel, sports and arts. On the lower level of the shelves were some hard bound classic novels and paperbacks of humor books some bestselling author novels and to Jimin's surprise, romantic books too.

He looked at some of the displayed trophies' engravings and  they were of taekwondo, golf and a running marathon? And fencing.

His photos displayed were him with boxing gloves in a boxing gym, him with a team of skydivers? Jimin is not sure but it seems like it. And one with someone, both wearing a fencing sport outfit.

There is a photo frame placed in the middle of the bookshelf  and that is a young child Jungkook with his mother on his birthday posing behind a mickey mouse designed cake and balloons on the background. He is smiling, both his bunny front tooth displayed. He looked so happy and so was his beautiful mother who was fully smiling, her eyes looking at Jungkook lovingly.

Jimin touched it, thinking of a child Jungkook who must have been an adorable, cute and sometimes naughty kid.  Maybe he was full of mischief or was he a well-behaved child? Jimin found himself so interested with everything bout Jungkook.

Jimin felt a little nostalgic, remembering his own mother too.

Looking lower, he noticed a  photo album. He took it when he heard a knock on the door. He opened it and a female helper in her midthirties brought in a trolley, on it a tray containing a plate of yummy looking sandwhiches, a glass of juice, an empty glass and jug of water.

The maid was very jovial, smiling openly the whole time at him. They chatted a short time before thanking her then after she left, Jimin immediately ate his snacks.

He fully enjoyed the food and juice. Already full, he felt like he wanted to lie down leisurely. The bed is so inviting and he already feels a little sleepy as his stomach is full. He went over to the bed and lay down with the photo album he took from the shelf.

'Ah feels like heaven, like I am  lying down on a bed of clouds. I will just lie down a little bit. I am sure Jungkook isn't finished. It's only been twenty minutes."

The beddings smell so fresh and crisp, with a faint smell of Jungkook's perfume that he sniffed on the pillows and blanket like a snuggling cat, enjoying the softness and the smell. It feels so relaxing, he is becoming more sleepy.

Jimin opened the photo album and there are the baby and childhood photos of Jungkook, A bald, toothless smiling, healthy baby Jungkook carried by his mother, placed on her lap or sitting on the floor or table and chair with his toys, being bathed, with his diapers, being held by his mother to walk his first steps. His baby pictures were with his mother most of the time. His bunny smile with the bunny front teeth and the doe eyes crinkled at the corners when he smiles, is the cutest thing his eyes has ever laid upon. Jessi was right, he is the cutest, adorable, cuddly bunny.

His innocent, happy, excited and sometimes sad and crying face with his mother and sometimes with his father when he was an older kid in the photos were so adorable.

Jungkook was so charming and a hint of his attractive handsomeness is already obvious since young.

Jimin didn't realized he closed his eyes and fell asleep, with the photo album on his side.

After a few more minutes, Jungkook entered the room and saw Jimin sidelying on the bed and was amused when he realized the younger is sleeping so soundly.

He roamed his eyes over Jimin's so angelic-looking sleeping form. He took his time as if savoring and taking in his system all Jimin's loveliness.

 He took his time as if savoring and taking in his system all Jimin's loveliness

'He looks so beautiful even asleep.' Jungkook thought. And he imagined himself waking up every morning seeing the smaller's pretty face beside him. It would be so right, so fitting like it is something that must and should be meant in his life, this young man beside him. How wonderful will every mornings be, he thought.

Jungkook placed aside the photo album then he sidelay beside Jimin, facing him. 

He run his is fingers softly like a feather on his hair and set the small locks that fall over Jimin's forehead away from his closed eyes.

He sighed in spellbinding fascination and an unexpected feeling of contentment.

Jimin must have felt a presence or something that roused him from his peaceful slumber. He slowly opened his eyes and was surprised to  find himself eye to eye with Jungkook who was looking at him so gently.

"Hello there." Said Jungkook smiling.

"H-hi" the younger answered. He was unable to move, transfixed.

"I'm sorry it took me so long. But it's good you were able to rest. Our dinner's ready."

"A-Alright."

"We are pushing through the wedding, Jimin, alright? We can make it through. We will try to make it work, then your life, our lives and everything will all be right, don't you think?"

Jimin didn't need to think about it. He knew he wants to try, to marry the man he thinks he has fallen in-love with, and maybe, maybe in the future, they can be something more than just a convenience, he hoped fervently.

He answered after a few seconds later though, "O-Okay."

*********🐥💜🐰***********