Chapter Fourteen : Thus Graduation

SOMERVILLE HIGH SCHOOL

The next morning, Me and The Benton Gang, and the other high school students, are wearing their green graduation caps and gowns. In the school gym.

Violet (VO) Somerville High School

Violet (VO) Somerville High School. It's been a heck of a ride. We've managed. And now, it's goodbye.

Principal Bennett is speaking to us at the podium.

"And now, Miss. Violanthe Benton." Principal Bennett said with a smile.

" Principal Bennett said with a smile

Everyone applauds. I smile to myself as I walk onto the stage and walks up to the podium.

"Good morning, teachers, students, and parents, it's an honor to be here today. Somerville High has been a roller coaster for some of us. But we've managed to survive the obstacles. We been through some ups and downs. But we've managed to make it back on top. We just didn't go to school to learn, we've also formed friendships and relationships that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. So, as we embrace the life after high school, it won't be easy, and I can't promise any of you. We may be going our separate ways, but as we move on, we're still ourselves. So, I'm not saying goodbye. I'm saying good luck. Because we're not little Eagles anymore, we're more than that. I've had a great time with you guys, I'll miss you all very much." I said with a smile.

Everyone applauds.

Afterwards, Principal Bennett is giving our high school diploma certificates to Me and the Benton Gang and. One by one, we each take our diploma certificates.

After that, Me and the Benton Gang and the high school students are in the middle of the gym. Smiling at each other. Waiting for Principal Bennett for our hat toss.

"Ladies and gentlemen, parents, teachers, I present to you, the Somerville High graduates!" Principal Bennett said, and gently nods at us with a happy smile.

We all exchange happy smiles. And taking off our graduation caps, we toss them in the air.

As we celebrate, I finally starts to cru ti myself. The Benton Gang and I do a group hug.

One. Last. Time.

*~*~*

Afterwards, Me and The Benton Gang are mingling with each other.

"Okay, guys. I want a picture of my graduates." Jen said, holding a digital camera.

The Benton Gang and I put our graduation caps back on and with our diploma certificates.

"Okay. On three, say "Eagles." One . . . two . . . three." Jen said.

"Eagles!" We all said in unison with happy smiles and with our diploma certificates.

And Jen takes the picture.

*~*~*

Afterwards, I'm looking at my best friends as their with their families. I smile a little, upon looking at my best friends.

My Mom, Dad and Boni slowly walks up to me with a smile.

"We're very proud of you, Violet." My Mom said.

"Thanks, guys." I said.

*~*~*

JEN'S DINER

That evening, I'm sitting at the diner counter with my vanilla milkshake. Maggie sits down beside me.

"Have you thought about the special agent thing?" Maggie said.

"Special Agent?" I said to her.

"You helped me with The DollFace, you figured out Jenson family drama, Scarlett Sweeney, the DVDs, the Neon LED Maskers, and with The Videotape Crafter with your Scooby-Doo amateur skills. And also, I've had special agent training in Claiborne Wyoming, but it's up to you, Violet." Maggie said, sliding the special agent form in front me on the diner counter and gets up, walking away.

I look at the special agent form, and my curiosity has intrigued me. I developed my amateur sleuthing from my Scooby-Doo books. I sip on my milkshake and glances around at my best friends chatting with each other.

I look at my special agent form and smiles a little.

*~*~*

SOMERVILLE HIGH SCHOOL

The Benton Gang and I had met up with each other in the school gym, sitting on the bleachers with our bottle of ciders.

"Gosh. Here we are. Spending time with each other before we depart." Eric said.

"Yeah. But we can always video chat each other." I said.

"Absolutely." Sonya said.

The Benton Gang and I clinks our bottle of ciders together and takes a swig of our ciders.

"There's something I have to say to you guys." I said, making the guys looks at me. "I'm gonna become a Special Agent."

The Benton Gang looks at me, surprisingly, exchanging looks at each other.

"Are you sure? Is that what you want, V?" Sonya asked me.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure." I replied." Maggie and I took care of The DollFace together, and the DVDs." I said.

"You're joking about the special agent thing, are you?" Jonny asked me, worriedly.

"Not really, no, Jonny." I said to him.

Jonny scoffs and drinks his cider, gloomily. And I become worried.

"It's up to you, Violet." Aaron said to me.

"Yeah. If you want to do the special agent thing, it's up to you." Monica said.

I gently nodded with a small smile. But I could tell that Jonny is worried.

any Comment (s) ?
any Vote (s) ?