Eyes of Heaven

As you know the newest story will contain this idea as for the main sacred gear. But I will not put in the abilities that Issei will obtain by himself. This only contain the abilities God of the Bible had. Not Issei since he will develope his own.
_________________________________________

Name: Eyes of Heaven

Other names:
Pure white eyes of the Heavenly Lord
Brilliant Divine eyes of the creator
The progenitor of sacred gears

Type:
Sacred Gear (Supreme-tier Longinus)
Divine Eyes

Forms:
Divine Eyes
World of Heaven

Abilities:
• Enhances the user's perception tremendously

• Allows the user to see the body structure of a person or objects and momentarily look into the future (world of Heaven)

• Allows the user to manipulate creation itself

Wielder: Yahweh
_________________________________________

Eyes of Heaven was the signature power of god of the Bible that granted him godly powers and one of the main reasons he was the strongest god in the world even above Shiva. It is also the progenitor of sacred gears.
_________________________________________

Summary:

The eyes of Heaven was the signature ability of the biblical god. Also known to be the first sacred gear in existence god of the Bible used this power to create the 7 heavens, the angels, the first humans and the sacred gears themselves. The power to create anything the user's desires is considered the most powerful ability in the world. After the death of the Biblical God Yahweh, the eyes of Heaven like a normal sacred gear transferred itself to a new host.
_________________________________________

Appearance:

Eyes of Heaven doesn't have a physical form but appears as a special pair of eyes on the user with the scleera being a dark colour and the eyes themselves turning pure white with no visible irises

_________________________________________

Abilities:

Enhanced visual prowess: The eyes of Heaven grants the user extraordinary enhanced vision. The user can see the world around them as it was in slow motion or if it was frozen in time allowing them to think and react much quicker.

World of Heaven:

The world of Heaven is a advanced form of the eyes of Heaven that allows the user to access the different worlds through their eyes

The world of Heaven is a advanced form of the eyes of Heaven that allows the user to access the different worlds through their eyes. This allows them to see aura signature no matter how suppressed, concealed or sealed away. The user can also see bone structure, see through physical, magical objects and through space itself. The user can also see spirits and even the souls of the dead. The world of Heaven can also read people's mind when focused on a target.

An other ability of the world of Heaven is that it can look into the future. God used this ability to predict when Trihexa would arrive and took precautions for it. But was left in an exhausted state.

Power of Creation: The most powerful ability of the eyes of Heaven is the ability to create whatever the user visualizes thought their imagination and will. This power can create anything from a simple rock to living Serpah class angels with power to destroy counties. God used this power to create the heavens, angels, humans, the Holy system and later the sacred gear and the sacred gear system. The eyes of Heaven however does require a medium for it to fully be created permanently. Such as god using the soil of the earth to create Adam and Lilith, or Adam's rib to create Eve, He also used his body which contained holy energy to create the angels and used other forms of powers such as the Heavenly dragons, Nemean Lion and various others to create the sacred gears and longinus. This also shows that the eyes of Heaven can alter already existing creations as well so long the user has direct contact with what they wish to recreate.

Creation Manipulation: While the eyes of heaven as the power to create whatever the user's desire it can also take control of already existing matter and take control of it and manipulate them to their desire
_________________________________________

Trivia:

As the first sacred gear, it naturally followed the sacred gear system which means that it transferred to a human but nobody has yet to awaken it.

Oddly enough, the sacred gear system was created by the eyes of Heaven

The eyes of Heaven is inspired by The Jougan from Boruto