"Why are you dragging her like that Nora" Ace sighed looking at his husband who was holding a girl's hair pulling her in..

"She's just a brat.. she's not handing me her camera,check it... the medicines are clearly visible and you can also see I m injecting the same medicine" he said showing her camera pictures to evryone...

Ace gently pulled the girl and making her sit on his lap he pulled out a chocolate...

"Can u please give me your camera?" He asked smiling at the girl and the little baby immediately gave her camera to him...

"This is how we talk to kids" Ace said looking at Nora when the other guy just rolled her eyes and stick his tongue outside...

"He's right...he gave the right medicine now you guys will find out who did this and if not I will tell my I mean miss jane and then if she's gonna handle this situation you all know how messed up everything gonna be" he said and walked away angrily from the sight...

"Is his mom scary?" Nora asked as he don't know much about Ace's mom and somehow he always saw her good side.

"She's kind and good but if you gonna make a serious mistake intentionally or any harm to any patient then you are screwed...one time when Ace was new he gave paracetamol instead of any other medicine...I hear he had to mop whole floor for one weak and use to do double shift too.."Pete said looking at Nora and the other guy chuckled softly...

"Deserve it.."

"Such a bad husband you are! If I m gonna marry Vegas I will be a good baby to him" he said and Nora smiled and spanked the guy...

"Now let's find out what actually happened? "He said and both of them walked out of the room and went to CCTV footage area where everyone were looking for the footage.. but there wasn't anything..

Just then Nora saw something and he told the guy to stop at a particular footage...

"Look our c section hall where this lady has only one entrance,see this guy entered the room but didn't left.. where's the remaining footage of inside room?" Nora asked and Ace sighed in frustration when Let's spanked Nora's head...

"Stupid it's patient room,how can we install camera there..."

"Shit! Yes anyways look for this guy...when did he left" finally they saw a guy left the room and walked away with mask on..

"I have found the culprit" he said and walked out...he immediately called the police and they caught her own husband who was sitting beside her...

"You are doomed bitch" Nora punched the man and the guy fell down on the ground...

"W-why"

"Tell me why did Injected wrong medicine to her.. I will kill you otherwise" he asked angrily holding him...

"I-i didn't... what are you talking about?" He acted innocent when Nora punched him again...

"Tell me the truth otherwise I will call the cops" he said and the other guy got scared

"I-i m sorry, i-i just want to get rid of her...I never wanted to marry her but my parents forced me" he said crying and the lady started crying too...

"You should atleast tell me..I would leave you" she said with utter shock...

"I have already told you, that I don't like you, that I want divorce but you always said you won't leave me..." He said replying back when Nora punched the man again and again...

"Fucking creature why did you married her if you can't give her love and respect...my gosh just because you didn't wanted...you were about to kill her...damn  I'll kill you" he launched many punches on the man when the police officer yanked Nora away from him gently..

"Hey you stop" he said and when Nora turned around he shouted back...

"What?" In rage Nora yelled back and was all ready to fight back...

"Young man You can't yell at..." Before the police man can say anything he looked at Nora's beautiful face and the guy stopped...

"I mean you can...but calm down why are you stressing yourself because of this cruel man... don't worry miss we will take care of him from now..." Saying that he took him away...

Nora sat down beside the lady and held her hands who was crying...

"Don't cry you have long life so be happy,it's good you saw his true face" he said rubbing her hands to console her...

"I-i have my sister's responsibility in my hands...h-how I will do things now without him?"she cried

"Shut up! You can survive... don't worry this is my dadda's card and I assure you he will give you a good job...have you got your basic education or not?" He asked and she shakes her head as no...

"M-my mom dad never spent anything on our education and they disowned us,me and my sister after my marriage that's why I wasn't leaving this guy..." She said crying...

"You can atleast help in makeup and dressing right? And helping in carrying outfits right?" He asked and she nodded happily...

"Yeah my dad has idol agency so you can work there"

"Can I meet Blackpink there?" She asked wiping her tears and Nora chuckled...

"No but maybe if you work hard and my dad bring you to their ck concert" he said smiling and the lady smiled back

"See I have already texted him and he agreed too,you go and stay with my family...my mumma is so generous...we have separate house for workers too,my moon will get an annoying friend too" he looked at the girl with an annoying look...

"Thank u so much you are too kind"

"Kind my ass! I m just doing it because I m a human being... anyways don't die before you leave the hospital " saying that he left that place

Moving into staff room he sat down drinking water when Ace tapped his shoulder...

"You did good today, thanks for saving our hospital's reputation" Ace praised him...

" I did because I totally relate to her..now I have to think about myself too... because I can't trust anyone...what if you get frustrated and mix poison too..damn! Half life disabled and now death at the age of 26... no no I m too preety to die soon" yelling at Ace he moved away and the other guy frowned...

"It's he who always attempted to kill me but look at him" he said with a  big sigh.