7years later

Double update!.
.
.
.
It's been almost two year since Tharn came back to Bangkok and was handling his father's buisness with her sister...in these seven years many things has changed,the young brat has grown up and was mature and smart enough to judge what's wrong and what's right...

His father and mother also live with his sister who is married to her girlfriend now...

Yeah Tharn's sister admitted that she's a lesbian...at first her family disowned her but no bond is bigger than the family so at the end everyone accepted her and now she's happily living with her partner and family...

Tharn's sister is the CEO of an entertainment company opened by her mother while Tharn work as a managing and technical head of the same company.

Waking up in the morning Tharn first freshen up and then went to his company...

"Tharn this project is very important for us, from these past months or we can say year we were all working on this project so make sure everything goes well and did you check the timing when we will release the song...?" She asked looking at his brother who was looking at the comeback video of the ground "Fire girl's" who are extremely famous in Bangkok and in another country's for their pop song..."

"Don't worry everything is good... nothing will go wrong...now everyone get back to work " he shouted and all the works began to work on their laptop to not do any mistake as their song will be realising next month

Everyone were doing their work but suddenly out of blue Tharn's sister got a call and suddenly she dropped the phone ..

"Open YouTube channel of Pricks music company, fast" she ordered and his younger brother immediately opened it...his eyes widened when he saw the same music got released by this company with copy rights...

"Fuck! How did this happen? Call the technical team" he informed and the girl instantly rushed towards technical branch...

They called the cops but as the company hasn't released the song and not even did copyright the song legally so that will take time to investigate...

"None of you knows how to hacked the system...bunch of stupids..." Tharn yelled looking at his technical team when one go spoke ..

"We are engineers not hackers...we can solve bugs, create data and apps but can't find out who hacked what,we don't even know how does it got leaked, whether it's hacked or sold out in physical form" she taunted looking at the management department employees...

"You mean to say we sold them?"one of the employee spoke from management department spoke...

"I didn't said anyone's name...but we ain't responsible for that,only three branches had the copies,first Tharn sir, second management authorities and third technical department and we guys can't do this shit so it either of you" she spoke..

"Stop talking Rubbish you pie" before the other guy can say Tharn signals him to keep quiet...

"Ok fine..hire a hacker right now and a manager for department head too...i want the best of all to investigate it ASAP...."

"Our legal team is trying already,"his sister spoke...

"Lets infrom the Cops" Tharn said as he wants to find out who did that...

"Offcourse no sir..it's gonna make a very big deal and if something gone wrong then our company's and specially those girl's image will go down "the head of legal team said

"What about the release ? We have to do something,those girl's career are on risk...we can't wait for the legal team to find out then do something...their fans are waiting...i don't wanna risk it"

"So what to do? We can't hire anyone out of blue... hackers are very rare to find?our last one married an American guy and shifted there with him" His sister asked And suddenly a short fair guy from the common employees group name Mild came out...

"S-sir if you don't mind i have a friend who's a genius and a hacker too..he even won top 100 fastest hacker's competition in US and he has done his MBA too so he can work as manager too..i heard manager post is vecant" he stated nervously...

"If he's so outstanding then he must be working somewhere for good company" Tharn asked...

"No, he's looking for a job.. he's really very genius you can take his interview and test too if you don't believe me"mild said

"Ok then call him right now... everyone get back to work and jesh call the other directors...Tharn get into the meeting area,you are mild right...tell your friend to come in 15 minutes " Jennie ordered and mild immediately called his friend...

"Put it on speaker " Tharn said and the guy did same smiling nervously...

Please don't speak nonsense...

"Hii "

"Hmm why did you called at this hour?" The guy from another side spoke in his hoarse voice and Tharn looked at the watch as it was almost 1pm in the afternoon...

"He's taking afternoon nap" mild lied not to embarrass his friend...

"You wanted a job right...my company want to hire you as a hacker ,come right now for the interview" he said...

"Tell them to fix it in the evening,i m sleeping and it's too hot out there too byee gn" saying that the guy hangs up the call and mild looked at his bosses with an awkward smile...

"I m really sorry on his behalf...sorry i won't..." Before he can finish his words Tharn spoke..

"It's ok to fix the interview on the evening..." He said because he really don't have any option right now ..

"Thank you sir,i promise he will solve your problem" mild said bowing to his boss...

Tharn shook his head and signaled everyone to continue their work ..