hopeless

In the midnight Ace felt thirsty so walking out he was drinking water from the fridge when suddenly Type came infront of him and he choked...

"I m not that ugly" Type sulked and rolled his eyes...

"Umm ...do u need anything?" Ace asked as the guy was pregnant so he must need anything...

"Tomorrow is Nora's birthday you know" he said...

"Yeah"

"So have you decided how to propose him... just make this birthday special for him" Type said with glittering eyes..

"Propose why? how?"

"You are his boyfriend,he will love if you do that"

"But how?" Ace asked as he was totally unknown with these things..

"Just plan a romantic thing... please do That..." He explained him all the plans they made for tomorrow ...

"I can't do it alone.. you just need to buy a gift and a mini proposal line ok?" He asked and left with no option the guy nodded...

Next day..

Next day Nora cut down the cake and ate the very first bite and then told everyone to eat from it...

After dinner Tharn stood up infront of everyone with a mic and looked at the guy....

"Today's is my little Nora's birthday... and I want to say we love you so much and for that me miss marry and Type and marsh and Stuart prepared a song for you" he shared the mic with everyone and all of them sang a beautiful song for a brave little guy...

"Now Ace wants to tell you something" smiling excitedly all of the stood up waiting for Ace to say the wonderful proposal speech...

"Hii my name is Ace, from omuket college in sophomore year,I m in medical branch and" Type clicked his tongue and told Ace to come to the main point...

"Nora... cells are the basic unit of life just like that you are the basic unit of my heart" he said and Tharn looked at Type with disappointment...

"What's he doing?I didn't taught him that"Type slapped his forehead with embarrassment as it was too cringe

"You know,the most precious thing in the world is antimatter but for me it's you..."he again said the lame thing and all of Tharn's helpers, employees and Type sighed in disappointed...

"Rainbow has seven colours I have one heart which belongs to you" this time Type covered his face and acted like to faint right at the moment but laughing Tharn held him...

"Don't overreact baby"Tharn laughed holding his drama queen who was acting wierd

"He messed it up so badly" wiping his fake tears he shoved the cake in his mouth...

"Thank u have a nice day..this is your gift" he gave him a thick book and sat down at the corner little bit shaking as it was the first time he spoke infront of everyone
...

Finally after the party all of the family members were sitting while laughed at Ace...

"What was that..one rainbow 7 heart  hahaaahhhahhahah,you are hopeless romantic,you both are the most unromantic couple of the decade"Type laughed his ass off and Ace too smiled looking at everyone laughing as he was happy...

"Don't laugh,it was good " Nora said glaring at TharnType who were laughing at his boyfriend...

"Let's go I m sleepy,gn baby tell me if mumma bothers you" he kissed Type's tummy and went towards his room with his boyfriend...

Sitting down beside eachother Nora peeked at Ace's phone who was chatting to someone...

"It's my friend Omaha "

"I m not doing anything,btw Type gave me a dress I want to wear it so turn off the lights" he said and Ace turned off the lights while still looking at his phone...

In dim light of his phone the guy saw Nora pulled out his t-shirt so he tried to look away but couldn't...he stiffened when he saw Nora was pulling out his pants...
After that the guy wore the sleek transparent shirt Type gave...

"Turn on the lights' he said and Ace turned it on...Nora looked at himself in the mirror and blinked as he was looking too good...

"I m looking good... can you take some pictures of me?" He asked and willingly Ace took his pictures...

Nora was posing when his specs fell down so to pick it up Nora bend down just infront of Ace showing his round bum...

"Nora sit properly" Ace said but the guy almost picked up the specs so he didn't...

Ace pulled the guy and with suddenly pull Nora fell down on Ace's chest

"W-what are you doing?" Nora looked at Ace with shiny eyes as he was intentionally doing all these because he recently searched how to attract your boyfriend....so he was expecting that Ace will held his face and kiss him forcefully...

But...

"Don't do this ok.. sleep tomorrow is my test" he patted the guy's head and frowning Nora climbed down his chest and closed his eyes looking at another side...

"Are you angry?" Ace asked scratching his head.

"Y-you sucks... you are hopeless" saying that the guy closed his eyes and fell asleep...

When Ace made sure Nora fell asleep he pulled him on his chest and while shaking the guy put his hands on Nora round big ass...

"Y-you are making me pervy day by day...see how can I do this but I m doing this... y-you are so sexy and cute my little rainbow" smiling the guy ruffled his hair and closed his eyes...to dream about Nora as only there can touch his baby as he wants...

A/N-:,I just want to know should I finish this story in few chapters (5-7)or go with the storyline with extended chapters as I already completed this story...so should I make it short and end it now...?(do comment)👼