Sleep

As soon as Tharn drifted off to sleep his bad sleeping habit came back and he pulled Type close to him cindering him the pillow...

"Tharn leave" the other guy was trying hard to get out of his hold but all went into vein...

"Let me sleep xoxo" he murmured and Type giggled looking at him...

"Who's xoxo ?"

"My teddy,you " Tharn pulled him closer sniffing his neck...the other guy stiffened for a moment and looked at the sleepy guy who was looking ethereal....

"You re very pretty,i wish you were interested in me...i would definitely propose you and will pamper you so much but no you decided to be unlucky so it's your loss..." He Ruffled the other guys head smiling at him widely...

"Pervert Type stay away" he murmured so pouting the guy slid out of his hold finally and closed his eyes making a Little bit distance from him...

In the morning when Tharn opened his eyes he felt something soft on his chest while the body was smelling like Baby,his eyes widened when he saw Type was on his chest while both were literally cuddling with eachother...

Pushing the other guy he kicked him and the little innocent guy fell down on the ground with a loud thud sound...

"Why did you hugged me" Tharn yelled looking at type who was equally angry and was about to cry because his sweet sleep got disturbed like this...

"It's you who hugged me,i don't have hugging habit..." Type said while tearing up a little bit...

"Shut up pervert gay guy...i know, that's why you intentionally wanted to sleep with me...but no matter what, i won't ever fall for you... just be thankful otherwise until now,you would be outside this whole city..." Saying that Tharn fixed his hair and walked out of TYPE's house ...

Wiping his face Type frowned looking at the guy who was walking out and again laid down on the bed but just then he looked at the watch and got ready for the college as he was late From his regular time...

After reaching at the school,he took the corner seat as he don't want to meet that guy again but when the lecture started again all the seats are full so Tharn sat down beside Type...

"I m really very unlucky..." He whispered looking at the guy who was minding his own business ignoring Tharn at all cost...

"You heard me?" The guy asked absolutely bothered by TYPE's ignorance...

Type Just didn't replied the guy and began to focus on class...

"Stand up who didn't completed their homework" just then Type realised that he forgot his homework at home because of the drama Tharn created at might and that's why he stood up...

After few seconds Tharn also stood up as he also forgot to bring his homework...

"Both of you go stand outside the room whole for the whole period" he said so looking down Type walked out and stood up against the wall...

"You are really very unlucky for me... please stay away from me" Tharn spoke glaring at the guy but Type was just looking at the ground...

Tharn held both of TYPE's hands with one hand and pinned it up on the wall .. pinning the guy while glaring into his eyes...

"Reply me...when i talk to you, reply me at all cost" he said...

"O-otherwise what? What can you do?"

"I will tell my dad to throw you out of this college bloody fag,you know my dad hate gays as much as I do,so I don't even need solid reason to so that... don't mess up with me" he said and the other guy just gulped as he can't afford to get restricted from this college...

"I-i-i m sorry..." He replied whole looking down...

"You better be sorry" Tharn slapped his cheeks gently and leaving his hands he also stood up beside Type who was silently standing...

Finally the period was over and type was about to enter when Tharn held his long hair from back...

"Just go and bring my bag to canteen otherwise you know what i can do" saying that he left and Type hurriedly brought his bag to canteen...

"Can I go...i have my lectures now" Type asked and the other guy just nodded his head...

Walking out he attended his classes and finally after done with his lectures he sat down at the corner of tree getting the fresh air...

"Damn! I m hungry" TYPE said to himself just then a guy stood up infront of him and when he looked up it was Tharn...

"Eat this then" Tharn three a packet of burger on his lap..

"No i don't want" Type gave it back to him as he thought it must be poisoned...

"When i said eat then eat" Tharn shoved the burger into his mouth and sat down beside him...

Frowning Type began to eat the burger crying a little bit...

"Why are you crying?"Tharn asked raising his eyebrows...

"I m sorry i asked you to be my boyfriend,i m sorry i met you,i m sorry i m gay... please don't bully me...i m not liking this treatment" he said taking off his glasses...

"Shut up! I m treating you good now and in exchange you have to do something for me"finally the guy said what he wanted to say...

"You need to act as my bestfriend infront of my parents... tomorrow I will take you there...you just have to show them that I got a good friend..." Tharn said.

"N-no i don't..." Before Type can say anything the guy already had plans...

"I will get your fees waived by telling my father...do this ok,you don't need to work hard to pay off your fees"

"O-ok" type knew that he was doomed now but it was a golden opportunity for him...he can save up money for his higher education and study for free..

"So from tomorrow you are my boyfriend, don't tell this to anyone..." Saying that Tharn left the garden area leaving Type alone...who was little bit happy and worried too... happy because of money and worried about his feelings which might get hurt during this process...