Good news

Type's pov...

No matter what happen but I won't ever let him in my life... because he can forget that insult,those humiliation but I can't...I still remember everything...
And that's why I played a little bit with him...

At first I really lost my Self when I kissed him but then I realised that I can't let my self loose against this guy...

Before he gets too serious,I need to tell him that I was just joking and let him cry for sometime..

"How was the joke Tharn kirigun?" I said and as expected his smile instantly vanished and he tighten his hold on me..

"Baby" his eyes were speaking thousands of emotions but I choosed to not to look at them because he deserves it...he hurted me so much that even after 7 years I still feel that pain and rejection in my heart...he was the only one for me but he left me because of my sexuality so he also deserves to feel the same pain...

His eyes were filled with tears and his face was looking like he was about to cry and were getting red as tomato...

"Yes,now you can go out...I need to sleep" I stated and he hugged him tightly and began to cry out loud...

"Please-please... please be my boyfriend I will die... please I have waited for 7 years... please not now not anymore... please baby" his pleading was making me weak that I couldn't even leave him...

"L-leave " I yelled pushing him away but he instantly stood up holding me...

"Please,say you are joking"

"I m not,get lost now...I was drink that's why I did that..." I stated but he wasn't stopping

"Gooo"I yelled pushing him out of the room and instantly closed the door...

"If you won't open the door I will jump off from the balcony"

"Go on...do"

"Baby please I m serious"he screamed...

"Tharn stop your nonsense" I opened the door to see him but to my shock he was really standing beside the window...

"Tharn calm down... what are you doing?" I cried out loud..

"Say you love me..." He pouted his lips like a small baby

"I love you,I really love you Tharn... now come down" I said as I don't want him to jump off from here...

He smiled and was moving this side when suddenly he slipped off and before I can catch him he fell down I looked down and sat him holding his waist on the floor as the other side was covered up too...

I saw him smiling like a creep while wiping his tears...

"Baby sorry I didn't had any other way" he stood and jumped to this side...

"You fucker Tharn..I hate you more now.." he fucking tricked me so I came back to room and before i came close it he slipped in...

"You just said you love me please don't behave,if you want then I can jump off from the room in reality too" he said and this time I just slapped him...

"Enough Tharn... enough with your bullshit now...if you want to jump then do,if you want to die then do but know this I fucking hate you...hate you like hell and this hate can never turn into love
... please leave me alone" I thought that sentence really put some sense in him and he instantly left glaring at me...
.
.
.
Next morning after getting ready I went to my work and not even a single time he ever even looked at me...

I was waiting for a cab and other days he use to pick me up but Today he directly ignored and moved away... minding my own buisness I was just walking and walking when suddenly I felt like vomiting and I did that too...

My head was spinning like hell and I instantly passed out...

~~~

I woke up,I found myself laying on an unknown bed...a tall handsome guy walked towards me with a glass of water...

"Take this" he handed me the glass with his serious look and I was little scared...

"Where I am?" I asked looking around...

"In my house.. anyways you are pregnant so take care of yourself" he said and damn! What the hell he said?

"I-i-i m pregnant,are you joking? How can you say so?" I asked

"I m a doctor too and that's why I can say so...now if you are ok then you can go now..." He said...

"No,no no I can't be pregnant nooooo" I yelled at him and he just rolled his eyes...

"Shut up!and now go out" He said closing my mouth...

"No, please let me stay here today..I need to think something.. please" I said as right now I can't go out to him and tell him that I m pregnant...

"O-ohk fine but I only have this bed so you can sleep here as you are 3 months pregnant"saying that the kind but rude guy laid down on the couch and I fell asleep while thinking something...
.
.
.
Early in the morning,I was hesitant whether I should go or not and untill now Tharn must be very angry withme..

"If you want to stay here you can... don't worry" this rude looking guy said glaring at me...

"Can I?" I asked because I m really not ready to face anyone right now...I need to think what should I do? should I abort this baby?

After doing my morning routine I just had my breakfast with that guy and he got ready in his doctor uniform and stood up infront of me...

"You can rest...I need to leave" saying that he left locking the door and I just laid down on the couch while watching TV...

After whole fucking day I was finally ready to face that guy and the guy who took me in also came...

"I m going back..." I said and he looked at me with a disappointed face..

"Umm...ok if your husband isn't taking care of you..no worries you can stay with me" he said but this time smiling...

"It's ok..btw what's your name?"

"My name is Rachel..."he fucking smiled looking at me for the first time...

"Thank u so much Rachel...you are so kind but never let anyone stay in your house alone like this ok..." I stated and turned around to go when he said...

"Someone so cute like you can never do something bad" he said in his low voice and I turned around raising my eyebrows..

"What?"

"I-i-i nothing...byee take care..I m sorry" he instantly walked into his room and I also walked out of that apartment and finally after few minutes I was infront of Tharn's building...

As soon as I walked into my room I saw Tharn was sitting on the bed in the mid light...

"T-tharn I want to tell..." Before I can say something he pulled me closer and pushed me down on the bed...

I m screwed!