Chapter 1

Sweating, I toss and turn in the dead of night jumping awake. I had a terrible nightmare and the worst part was that it all actually happened. I sat up and all of a sudden I was back there in the showered the day of the pep rally. Being carried out of the showers by 5 popular guys. I was so helpless as they carried my wet flubbery body into the gym. They threw my bare body on the floor in front of hundreds of other students. 

   My fat screeched,  until coming to a dead stop in the center of the assembly. I stand up shaking in fear, humiliated. It soon got better when I saw Calvin’s turn around and I saw his attractive empathetic face as he handed me his letterman jacket to cover up. 

      I wake up again unable to fall back asleep.  I go to the living room to try to think clearly. That memory is one of my best and worst memories. It’s so terrible because I felt so violated, so weak, so small even though my body so big. It was also so good because standing there nude and everyone laughing Calvin made me feel warm and safe. 

   I've always had some sort of feeling for Calvin but after that event they became more clear. No one could ever find out because we were total opposites. I was always being bullied for being overweight. I could only imagine how bad I would get if those guys found out I had feelings for a guy. Calvin was so cool in highschool and all the girls went after him. Calvin was the most popular and most loved jock. He was voted most likely to succeed. Opposites.