Part 3 // Chap 2 : Saving a Chicken

"You know, since we're close friends, I wanna tell you something." Sunny says looking around to make sure he is alone with Adriana.
"Oh, sorry, I'm not interested in relationships."
"No, not you. I love...I love a girl in our team." Sunny says.
"If that's Bea, it's gonna be problematic cause you know that she is a lesbian."
"No, not her!"
"Oh my god, you love Adele. Don't wanna offend you but you know she loves more her work than anything else." Adriana says.
"I know ... but like, I really want to be with her. On our last mission, she kissed me to save me and she looked so embarassed! That surely means something Adriana!" exclaims Sunny.

"Adele is different from other girls. She spends her time doing bodybuilding, she has a muscular body, she is serious all the time, I mean, Good luck, buddy! Cause if I were you, that would be mission impossible ." Adriana replies.
"Which one?"
"Mission Impossible 6."
"That one sucked! MI 4 was way better."
"That is your opinion, because I loved the 6th one."

Ryder watches these new pups chat, play and work. It reminds him of the first days of the PAW Patrol when the original members were just puppies.
"Pups! I need you here!" says Ryder.
"You are a team now. And as a team, you need a leader. I choose Adele, you are now the second leader of your team.
"I.. really? Thanks Ryder!" Adele says happily.
"I knew it! I knew you will be the leader! You are so strong, muscular, beautiful..." says Sunny who blushes.

Ryder's phone rings. Julia, Mrs. Goodway's niece, needs help. Her chicken, Nuggeta, is stuck on a tree branch.
"PAW Patrol, ready to save the day!" exclaims Adele.
"This is new... and I like it." says Ryder, who immediately gives them their mission.
"Bea, you will use your ladder to save Nugetta, and Adele, you will prepare a net in case Nugetta falls. Paw Patrol is on a roll!"

Adele, Bea and Ryder immediately leave and arrive at the scene.
"Thank you for coming, Ryder! Please save my chicken!" Julia says.
"Number of times we saved a freaking chicken...." thinks Ryder.

Bea uses her ladder but she didn't have time to climb because the branch broke. Nugetta falls but she is caught in Adele's net.
"Great work, Adele! You're as good as Chase was!" says Ryder, proud of his new pups.

"Thank you PAW Patrol." says Julia.
Ryder looks at Adele and the German shepherdess, excited, says, "If you ever need help, just send us a message and we'll be there! Or download the PAW Patrol application and press on the red Emergency button. Or check out our website and buy our new products!"

"I never knew...we have all this."
"You know, Ryder, things change. We're not in the same generation as you used to be." says Bea.

"Where are the other ones? Chase, Skye, Marshall, Rocky?"
"Oh, they're just having a break. Some of them want to spend time with each other." Ryder replies.