Part 2 // Chap. 5: Manipulation

Rocky had to go on a plane. "Strange place" for Rocky who had to free Lana, Stella and his two children.
Arrived then near the meeting place which had been communicated to him by phone, the place seems deserted except the gigantic plane, a kind of spy-plane which Rocky has never seen before.
This plane is in an empty hangar.
He arrives in front of a entry door of the plane which is at the back, and he knocks.

The door opens, and two muscular dogs grab Rocky and lead him inside the plane.
Inside this plane, it's complete luxury. It looks like a private spy jet that only the rich presidents have.
The two dogs holding Rocky throw him to the floor, and another dog approaches Rocky not showing his face.

Rocky: Where's your leader? I want my family back!

The Doberman Pinscher then makes a smirk, and faces Rocky.
"Didn't you recognize me?" he asks.
"Ah there you are! Stella's ex-boyfriend who tortured her endlessly!" Rocky says, furious and clenching his teeth.

Axis: My name is Axis. I warned you, Rocky, to give me Stella. You refused, and decided to have a child with her.

Rocky: I don't know what you want, but I'm willing to do anything to get her back!

"To do anything, you say?" says a female voice behind Rocky and Axis. Footsteps approach and a silhouette of a female husky dog ​​is heard.
"Who are you!?" Rocky asks, trying to find his family.

Lola: I am Lola. Popular Thief in this country and unknown to the police, I own this luxurious plane.

Rocky: I want my family! Where are they?

Lola: Well, I'm happy to tell you that they're here waiting for you.

Axis and Lola then take Rocky in front of glass cages. Inside, Rocky sees his two lovers, beaten and tortured with on one side, his scared boy Zuma, and on the other side, his baby girl crying.

Rocky: What did you do !? Lola! Stella !!

Lola: I'm afraid they won't hear you. These cages are well closed.

Rocky becomes furious and is about to pounce on Lola, but Axis stops him.

Lola: The capital's central bank is going to transfer a lot of money to one of their truck. So much money that this money was transferred to a USB stick which they will do their best to protect it on the way.

"I don't care…" Rocky says, letting tears fall down his cheeks.

Lola: Do you want these people you love alive? So bring me this key! Otherwise, my guards will torture them again until they die.

Rocky: I..I can't do that!

Lola: I'm going to have cameras installed on you, and if you ask anyone for help, bye bye Lana.

Rocky: Look! I have another family, and they will do anything to find me!

Lola: This family is depriving you of your freedoms! Have you ever thought about that? They are trying to keep you away from the ones you love! Team up with me, and you'll have Lana and Stella alive and the best life!

Rocky hesitates, he has no choice. "She's right…" Rocky thinks as he realizes that Ryder and his friends have only taken him away from his real family.

"Okay .... When should I do this?" Rocky asks, still sad seeing Lana and Stella passed out from torture in cages.

Lola: My friend takes you to the spare room. He'll give you some guns too in case you have to deal with the police.

Rocky looks down and follows Axis who is whispering in Lola's ear, "A wonderful manipulation, boss."