Chapter 32 : R@pe

Start from the beginning

She immediately go near them and started pushing Brian away from Ben.

"BRIAN LEAVE HIM, HE IS INNOCENT" She yelled at him.

Her panic state is getting out of control. Her hands started trembling.

"B-Brian P-Please leave him" She sobbed a little trying to push Brian off from Ben.

She is pulling his hand making Brian jerking her off. She stumble back a little but again started pushing him.

While Brian is continuously punching Ben without showing any mercy.

"B-Brian please please leave him" she sobbed.

But she totally get ignored by the said male.

"NO. ONE. CAN. TOUCH. WHAT'S. MINE. WITHOUT. MY .PERMISSION" He punched Ben with every word he said making poor boy unconscious.

Raven flinched at these words.

"Don't ever come near her" He spatted, kicking him in his stomach one last time, before turning his gaze to the frozen girl standing beside him.

"And now your turn" He said darkly, before holding her wrist.

Raven snapped out of her thoughts as her eyes widened.

She started thrashing in his hold.

"BRIAN LEAVE MY WRIST RIGHT NOW" She yell at him continuously but to her dismay, he just tightened his hold.

He dragged her with him somewhere.

Raven tried her best to jerk him away but failed.

She is sobbing continuously.

It didn't affect him at all.

He pulled her in nearby class and pushed her inside harshly. He came in and immediately locked the door from inside and turned back to Raven with a dark eyes.

Raven looked at him with a scared eyes.

Tears are continuously rolling down her cheeks while her breathing is at Faster rate.

"B-Brian why did you b-bring me h-here ?" She stuttered.

"To punish you princess" He said smirking, evilly.

"P-Punish ? F-For what ?" She trailed off.

He scoffed.

"For what ? Seriously Princess ? To teach you your limits" He said darkly taking a step forward, making her stepped back.

"You should know this that you belongs to me, only me, then why you are hugging that bastard" He almost complained like a kid.

But then his expressions switched.

"So, now I am gonna write my name on you"  He said smiling, evilly. A shiver run down her spine as she shaked her head.

He is taking steps forward.

While her back hits the wall and her eyes widened as she realised now she can't go anywhere.

A big lump formed in her throat. Her voice get struck in her throat.

Before he could hold her, she kicked his shin making him bend down holding his crotch, groaning.

She took this chance and run towards the door, but before she could even touch the door knob, she get pulled back by him.

"You can't escape me today, princess" He chuckled and hold her upper arms in a tight grip.

"P-Ple-ease don't do this, P-Please leave me" She whispered, crying.

"No one can save you today"

He leaned down near her neck and started kissing her neck, harshly, leaving red marks there.

She screamed at the top of her lungs, try her best to push him, jerk him but she failed.

He started kissing her all over her neck.

With all her efforts, she pushed him away which only fuel his anger. He slapped her, tightly on her cheek, making her fall down.

She is crying mess.

He hold her wrist and tore apart her top exposing her bra. He licked his lips.

"how much did i wait for this" His hungry eyes looked her whole body. He smirked.

While on the other side, Raven is not by herself.

She is continuously crying, struggling, and totally disgusted by all these. She want him to leave her. She is screaming for help but no one is listening her cries. She want Alex and Ivan. No, She need them.

They were the one who saved her last time, but now she is alone totally helpless infront of this hungry beast.

His lustful eyes scanned her whole body as his hands moved towards her Jeans.

"N-NO P-PLE-EASE L-LEAVE ME" She cried miserably.

But he just smirked, undoing her jeans button.

Her wrist are in his tight hold, making her totally helpless.

Her panic state is getting out of control.

Her breathing is not at all even.

Her heart dropped when his cold hands touched her bare stomach.

This only leads her to slip into her..... little space.

To Be Continued...

Sorry 🥺💔

Tell me what do you think is someone gonna save her ? What do you who will gonna save her ? What do you think about Benjamin ? Share your thoughts 💭.

Don't forget to Vote and Comment.

I will meet you soon in next chapter till then stay safe, take care and Love Yourself ❤️.

Byee Byee... Luv ya 😘.

Published : 26 November 2022

Total Words : 1287 words 😁.