The Raid Of The Church.

《No One's Pov》

《No One's Pov》

After the heroine had had a slumber, it was now daylight, and Honoka arrived to help.

Arelis graciously ate and drank all the food that was offered to her. Being able to mend itself without the use of healing magic made her body feel relieved. Honoka kept a close eye on Arelis while searching for any signs of malice, which she was unable to detect.

"T-Thank you, lady Honoka!" Before immediately saying "thank you," again. Arelis raised the empty bowl to the nun and said, "May I be so daring as to beg for more—?" Arelis questioned hesitantly, feeling somewhat ashamed of such behavior and she thought she was being too greedy.

Honoka hastily grabbed the bowl and filled it up with stew from a neighboring kettle. The dish was delivered to the heroine, who promptly began to eat.

"I've come back... I also have bad news: I've witnessed several royal soldiers raising the kingdom's flag as a sign that they want us to submit or else they'll use force to achieve it." Honoka, whose face didn't show any signs of astonishment at Y/n's words.

Honoka shifted her body and exhaled deeply. " Saintess, I realize I'm asking a lot of you, but I need you to attempt using your conjuration magic at least to try summoning some support. The crown prince Ayato has a lot of Mana and strong magic, therefore I will be dealing with him or at least trying to bring him down. Although I am not at his level, I do know a few techniques. Honoka swallowed her saliva. She spoke openly. Of course, the main male character is Overpowered. Y/n cursed psychologically, damn the universe.

The nun's breath suddenly became labored as she said, "It seems—-there are other people on Ayato's level also headed here—-" Y/n wanted to fucking shout after, Honoka said this. Dammit it, the other leads were just as overpowered!!

The genuine heroine was limited in what she could accomplish Since she was a healer and lacked combat prowess

"Take...Arelis with you—if she could treat you while fighting—" Y/n turned to face Arelis, who had her jaw tightened and a determined expression.

"I will! I swear to do all in my power to help Lady Honoka on the battlefield!" Like a real heroine, Arelis made her declaration.

"How much help do I need to summon?" Honoka again froze as she used her power to assess the situation as Y/n inquired carefully. " A great deal, the stupid crown prince is sending his whole fleet to this cathedral!" Naturally, Honoka was perplexed by the Crown Prince's foolishness—bringing his entire fleet to a tiny chapel appeared genuinely foolish in the eyes of the observer. What might a little church accomplish? Oh, If only the others knew...