Magic training

《No One's Pov》

《No One's Pov》

Y/n looked at the bows presented to her---what-----"Is---that a----" Y/n quickly grabbed the gun looking at its rose design and awkwardly stared at the angels in horror, "Do...you know what this is?" Y/n didn't know if she saw things or not.

The angel shook his head holding on to an innocent smile, "I presume it is a type of archery weapon specifically made for you, the gods are so graceful aren't they?" The angel bowed. Y/n takes the gun and aims it at the target before shooting.

Y/n slowly bobbed her head, while smiling, "Yea, I suppose they are, oh and, I think my training should stop...." Y/n wanted to laugh, this was great, an actual way to protect herself! The angel laughed thinking as if she was joking, "Stop training? You still need to build some strength, not to mention you have low stamina!"

Slowly Y/n bobbed her head, fine...fine---but that didn't mean she was going to enjoy it!

《Time skip》

Y/n huffed, placing her hands on her knees for a short break, before she heard the loud and booming voice of the female angel, "Hey!! Hey, now don't go slacking on me!" At those words Y/n picked up her pace, indeed afraid of the female angel with muscles and abs, she looked like she could just kill her with one flick!

After running for what seemed like forever Y/n finally had a rest, gulping down the delicious water, her feet aching and legs clenching in pain. This entire ordeal went on for months, as well as training to wield each of her weapons.

Not only that but she was also taught, that even if she senses danger she can't let this sway her into revealing her weapons, she must let them think, she is defenseless...or something like that. The training was tough, she had to do specific training for her War axe, then her gun which the archery angel learned super quick, and Y/n was extremely jealous at how fast he was learning himself...

It did make it easier, however, the extended knowledge of both archery and battle axe helped a bit, such as her stance, where to hit, when to hit, and how to block. But this training was needed if she actually wanted to last in battle.

Once it all went down, she felt more energized and healthy, it seemed the original villainess was lacking in mana so even if she did use one of her abilities it would practically drain the life out of her, but ever since Y/n got inside Elvira's body, her mana skyrocketed, with of course the gods looming over her every second they could get---I mean cmon! She suddenly woke up in the middle of the night to see Zuzotl creepily watching her sleep....
Her.Every.Movement.

It was like he was her sleep paralysis demon, his body snapped and twisted back in the shadows, to say the least, Y/n had nightmares after. Y/n shook her head at such memory, as she stared at the gods who were watching her as if she was their long-term crush and watching their senpai on some Ayano Aishi shit....