Yuna's Rage

《No One's Pov》

"Little bitch, I'm back!" Yuna entered the space with a happy skip and her eyes roving. When she saw the box, she raced over to it and gave it a kick, wondering why it didn't just fall over on its own. A sly smile crept across her face.

In an utter rage, Yuna began gasping for oxygen. "YOU LITTLE BITCH, WHERE ARE YOU?" Yuna screamed as she almost ripped her own hair out from over-gripping it. A maid rushed in on her knees, and Yuna was so furious that her whole body trembled.

"Where is she? Where is my little pet?!" Yuna screamed out, The maid looked around the room a bit before her eyes landed on her mistress, "My lady---I have no idea, however, I have word from the prince!" The maid announced gently, her body flying into the wall from the kick she received from Yuna.

Yuna looked disgusted at the maid before stalking out of the room, commanding the injured maid to follow her. "The prince is most worried at you being so far from him..." Yuna bobbed her head slowly, marching forward.

《Time skip》

Ayato slowly placed kisses on Yuna's neck the other leads looked in jealousy. "Lady Elvira had taken one of my friends hostage! You must help me!" Yuna cried pitifully, she could only assume that it was Elvira that took her little pet.

"How dare--she!" One of the males leads nearly screamed from rage, clenching his fist"

[A/n: Not me forgetting the male leads names----I--- 💀💀]

"Anyways my love, we have brought you here to discuss an important matter....we shall raid the church imminently, they must have placed a curse on such a place, to cause your projection magic to actually cause you pain," Ayato announced, grabbing his sword and letting it shine in the light.

Yuna hugged Ayato close burying her face into his chest, while the other male leads got up and held onto her, all of them having a strange glint in their eyes.

Flash Back---Before Y/n transmigrated into Elvira's body

"Pleasure to meet you, Miss Kamiya." Elvira bowed, her face cold as could be as she rose back up. "You as well--! Elvira." Yuna giggled out while watching as Ayato went to get something to drink, as they strolled the garden.

Elvira pursed her lips at the disrespectful behavior, she paused in her steps, turning her body slightly, "It would be, Lady Tsukimi..not only are you disrespectful enough to forget my title, you also call me by the first name, but we also aren't at all close enough for such acts." Elvira, hated rudeness, in fact, she scorned it.

"I expect the same respectfulness I had showed you, I at all didn't have to even call you 'Miss'...in act I could just use your first name, with being a commoner and all, are you trying to intell that you also see me as a commoner?" Elvira slowly asked, looking coldly at Yuna who scrunched her face and slowly got on her knees, before rapidly slamming her head on the concrete, while screaming out deep apologies.

Elvira was baffled and utterly dumbfounded as Prince Ayato arrived, and dropped the glasses in his hand, "Lady Elvira!- How can you be this cruel!" The prince's voice rang out, helping Yuna off the floor, and urging out for medical assistance to one of the butlers.

Ayato held onto Yuna's forehead to stop the bleeding, as he let his free hand lose and slap Elvira harshly, sending her to the floor.

"Y-You--! Are Mistaken!" Elvira boldly stated, betrayal in her eyes, while staring down at the bloody concrete.  Ayato stiffed up his body, containing further rage as he pointed towards the gates garden of the exit.

"You are dismissed!" Ayato growled, not noting the sly smirk Yuna gave to the original soul's body. Elvira looked enraged, not believing that Ayato could be fooled this easily---

Flash-back Time skip

Elvira held up her glass of tea, sitting alone at one of the many fancy parties like normal, she stared down at the book, enjoying the detail and adventure of the characters of the story were experiencing, living so freely.

A smile was threatened on her face while reading, taking a sip of the delicious tea. "Lady Tsukimi?" Yuna's soft voice called out she was hanging out the arm of Count Keisuke. Elvira slowly looked up from her book, set down her tea, and stared.

"Do you need something?" Elvira asked slowly, "I was wondering if we could join you?" Yuna asked with a tilt of her head. "No, I don't associate myself with liars and troubling people...-" Elvira paused for a second tapping her fingers on the table.

"Rumours have been going around, from you directly, saying that every time we meet, I bully you relentlessly, I've put up with it enough--- I have done nothing to wrong you, only correcting your horrible mistakes, whether it comes to titles, manners, or posture....and so.much.more...." Elvira grabbed her book and got up.

Elvira looked at Yuna and Count Keisuke who seemed to dislike the truth coming from her mouth. "Good day to you---" Yuna came closer as if to grab onto Elvira. Elvira slowly looked at her as if in slow motion, not wanting to be even touched, she slapped Yuna's hand and pushed her to the floor with her gloved hands. Elvira's face held a fretful look.

Just imagining touching Yuna's bare skin, made her want to barf, as she held it in with her mouth, her head felt dizzy as if her low-level mana and magic were trying to warn her about something.

Count Keisuke was intending to lecture Elvira but before he could even get a word out she was gone, just like that. Yuna purposely rubbed her palms on the marble floor, harshly and rough to cause skid marks.

"M-Mr Count!" Yuna tearfully spoke showing her self-inflicted palms to him.

This was only the tip of the iceberg of things she accused Elvira of doing.

Back to the present

Yuna hugged the naked bodies of the male leads close, the room was covered in a mist of sex and pleasure. She caressed her naked body while looking at the completely exhausted male leads.

A giggle escaped her throat, this was how things were meant to be, she wanted everything, and she always got what she wanted, she just simply needed to wipe out a few insects, to get what she always dreamed of having.