Crown Prince's Ball

《No One's Pov》

Once the knights who were guarding the gates spotted the familiar carriage they couldn't help but recoil in disgust, they prepared their delicate eyes for the horrendous sight of the poofy ugly dress. Of course, some petty insults which were typically thrown at them, however, they really didn't care.

Elvira stepped out of the carriage, some of the knights trying to adjust their eyes...were they seeing this correctly?! Did she actually gain a sense of style, and not just that but a fantastic interesting one? With a design, they have never seen? But was this truly the Elvira they knew, typically her face would hold a snarl causing it to squish making her seem less attractive than it seemed, not to mention those golden eyes, that entranced anyone who dare look into them.

That simply wasn't it! Her posture was great, and the movement of her body was graceful and not at all deadly or vile. This angel just---just couldn't be Elvira! Y/n stopped in front of the guards, lifting her dress up slightly and giving a polite bow.

"Excuse me, It seems I came rather late..." Y/n's spoke out her voice gentle as can be, the knights nearly spazzing in confusion, this---this wasn't Elvira---her voice was too angelic, Elvira always holds a sense of disgust and malice!

Y/n face was neutral as she stared at the knights, her eyes glazing over them, as they handed her a list, asking her to find her name and check it. "Very well..." Y/n's delicate hands take the paper and quill, She found Elvira's name and quickly checked it off the list.

The guard swiftly took it back wanting to know the angel's name---NO---HOW---The second knight opened his mouth, not caring if he came off rude, "How--? Lady Elvira? What---happened??" It may be rude, and it may get him punished, but he had to know, and so did the other knight.

"Memory loss, I'm afraid...I can only remember bits...and parts--If I treated you coldly, I will repeat by praying to the gods every knight..." Y/n gently spoke, for her praying to the gods wasn't really repeating but... honestly it filled her with a sense of worth and stability, the only person she can really trust in this new world are the gods themselves.

The Knights were shaken up, they wanted to get on their knees and pray to their respective gods. "Ah--Yes--OF course Lady Elvira..." The knight opened the gates, letting Y/n roam inside. The entrance was simply breathtaking, there were rose bushed flourished to the brim, and properly cut, there was also clear streaming water by the pushes, which was said to hold mana.

Y/n couldn't help the pearly smile she gave while looking around.

《MEAN WHILE》

Cinlotl couldn't stop staring at the large crystal ball, looking at Y/n, he watched as her soul shimmered in delight and happiness, as a small was forming on her lips while looking at the scenery.