~8~ I'm not for sale!

Start from the beginning

He rose up his placard which read '5million$'

“Five million dollars! Can we go any higher?” I heard the auctioneer announced as I stared at Ermanno with a questioned look.

Why did he do this?

What was he hoping to achieve?

The auburn haired glared at Ermanno but like I expected, he wasn't able to top it.

“Five million dollars... Going, Five million dollars... Going?” the auctioneer announced and when the hall was silent for about two minutes. The auctioneer announced with a loud voice.

“Five million dollars. Sold!” he struck the gravel against the sound block as everyone applauded and I was led back stage.

I excused myself and went to the toilet, I got into a stall, locked it and cried my eyes out, washing away all my make up but I didn't care.

This was a degrade, I had worn all this make up and looked pretty just to be sold on an auction stand.

***

I stayed in the stall for a while, intentionally letting time pass before I finally came out, my cheeks were red and my eyes puffy. I hated how I looked, all I wanted to do right now was lie in my bed in that empty cold mansion.

The building was almost empty and everyone that stared at me gave me abasing looks.

I did what I hated the most, keeping my head low to hide the redness of my cheeks and my puffy eyes.

By the time I had gotten outside all of Ermanno's cars had gone excluding one; The one which carried Gia and Jovani.

“Where have you been?” Gia ran to me embracing me, I opened my mouth to break but no words came out. My face felt numb.

“I'm so sorry Mercedes. I had no idea-” she stopped as my hands wrapped around her waist. I needed someone to be there for me. I didn't care who, I just needed someone who could understand what my tears said.

My tears rolled down, I needed them to. I needed them to say my unspoken words.

***
The car ride was silent, Jovani took the wheels while Gia and I sat at the back.

Her comforting hands were resting on my shoulder as I looked outside at the moon.

The cold night breeze slapped my cheeks and disarranged my hair, but I didn't mind. It felt somewhat refreshing.

We arrived at the mansion and Gia gave me a last goodbye hug whispering the words 'you're going to be okay' into my ears.

Yeah. I really doubt that.

Jovani gave me a last glance before he got into the car with Gia and sped away, out of sight.

They had both left and the guards watched my every step before I got into the house.

It was very dark and all the lights were put off. Not even the candles were lit. I bent a little and unbuckled my heels as I slid out of it and held them in my hands.

I made my way to the kitchen to get a glass of water, my throat still felt very dry.

I heard a noise behind me as soon as I opened the fridge.

“You broke rule two.” I froze as soon as I heard his deep voice. I immediately turned to face him.

I could barely see his features because of the darkness but I could see his figure.

“What do you have to say for yourself?”

I scorned at him as I folded my arms. “What am I supposed to say? Am I meant to thank you for selling me as a lot and then buying me? Or thank you for kidnapping me? Or maybe I should thank you all the harassment?” I was a bit startled at my sudden braveness.

Ermanno hummed just before his hands grabbed my waist pinning me to the counter, I gasped at his speed. He fixed his knee in between my legs as he lowered his head to meet mine.

“What did we say about talking back, giocattolo?” his knee dug deeper in between my legs.

I melted under his voice, his fingers digging deeper into my waist.

He smiled at me through the darkness as his thumb traced my lips. His smile lasted for a second before he stuck his thumb into my mouth.

“It's time for your punishment puttana.”

__________________________________Alright everyone! The eighth chapter of G

Alright everyone! The eighth chapter of G.A.T.M
If you liked it, please vote, comment and share.

Till next time!