Looking at her timidness, he shake shis head, but his inner crunches in a painful manner. Reyansh wore his discarded t-shirt lying on the floor marching towards the door to welcome the unwanted visitor.

 Reyansh wore his discarded t-shirt lying on the floor marching towards the door to welcome the unwanted visitor

I sat on the bed trying to access the situation.

"You mean your family wants me to drap myself in this saree and be present downstairs just like an adarsh bahu. Are you fooling me. For God sake you fucking kidnap me. I am being forceful married to you. My parents must be tensed by now thinking where their daughter might be. And how come you are so calm."

I pent my emotion demanding at least an answer.

The very next moment Reyansh griped my forearm jerking myself towards him.

"Do as they say? Remember you ain't got a choice. I will not tolerate your tantrums. Until and unless you want to see my worst side I dare you to do something childish infront of them."

I chuckled at his words."Aur tum dava kerte ho mujhe pasand kerne ka."
( And you say you love me)

"Tumhe pata hai Hindi nahi ati.( You know you don't know Hindi."

I scowl at him. Can he be less irritating.
I just hate him, no just hate, I dislike his every fiber.

His hand were pressed on my lower back rubbing the area slowly but seductively.

I tried to wiggle out of his hold but he tightened his hold making me wince at the pain.

"Today is our first morning as a married couple so I would like to begin it with a good morning kiss." My eyes widened at his shameful words. He leaned his face closer to me but I moved my face in other direction making his lips land on my cheeks.

"Not every fucking time you will use this trick." He growls on my neck placing wet kisses on the exposed skin.

"Ah..Leave me bastard." My words came out shaky when he sucked on my collarbone.

"Never." I felt a piercing pain on my skin.

"Leave me. I have to get ready." I tried to peruse him because physically I lost so why not verbal. Kissing the area where the burning sensation was residing, he pulled himself of me.

He loosed his hold on me and with that I pushed him and went towards the wardrobe. I heard his laugh which just act like a salt on my pain. Pagal. Kidnapper.

I went towards the bathroom stripping myself naked and stood under the cold running water. Taking a handful amount of body wash I rubbed it on my skin. The orchid smell invading my nostril making me remember his smell.

My mind drifted towards the imagine of a bird which was tattooed on his hard chest.
The bird looked so real. It suited. On his caramel skin.

Huh...no no it's ugly, I don't care.