Ch.01: A damn witch!

Katsuki is excited to show off his abilities, to make everyone know who owns this race to the top, and that he'll give everything he has to do it

After a little demonstration of his quirk to the class, by throwing a ball on the other side of the field, a series of exercises started so Mr. Aizawa can evaluate their performance and estipulate the strongest to the weak.

While focusing in do his best, Katsuki felt his eyes, more than once, following the chocolate girl. She did incredible in all phases, not failing once.

From what he heard, she's one of the kids who got in by indication, so maybe she's related to some hero. Which is odd to him, since he can't remember any pro hero with her looks. Rock Lock maybe? Nah, she doesn't seem like him that much and doesn't have the same surname.

'This girl is so weird...' he is thinking while all of them waited their turn to throw the ball over the field. Well, except for him, who already did it.

When the chocolate girl stepped ahead, the class started to murmur again. It's annoying but understandable since she's the only black girl in the whole Yuei and most of the kids are seeing one for the first time since they're less than 0.02% of Japan's population.

'What a disgrace don't have more beauties like this around...' Katsuki still charmed by Sisipho's features, blushed a bit by looking at her.

Holding the ball firmly between her fingers, Sisipho felt and learned about it. Slowly she raised her arm ahead of her, the ball facing the field. Without moving a muscle the sphere simply got launched to the sky at an impressive speed, disappearing in the blue sky.

"Infinity, just like Uraraka." Aizawa told them, amazed for seeing from close the powerful quirk that pro hero Amazon's daughter holds. Unique just like her mother, Mandla.

Katsuki is stunned by her power and also pissed that she surpassed him so easily. He groaned at the girl a few meters away from him, staring her down.

Surprisingly to him, Sisipho turned her head to face him in the same instant and smirked, soon turning her attention back to the professor.

'I need to find out what the fuck is so special about this damn blindfold.'

——✨——

The next day of school came and again Katsuki is in there early, thinking is better to walk in peace than when everyone is making a fuss. Opening the door quietly, he waited to see that noise four-eyed again, as the perfect student he is. Katsuki is right, the guy is already there, all neat and shining like an idiot.

But not alone.

Leaning over her desk, Sisipho seems to be taking a nap. She's facing away from the door, so he only can see her voluminous curly hair falling over the surface, her head comfortably resting on her crossed arms. Making the way to his desk, Katsuki couldn't stop himself from gazing at her serene form.