Chapter 34-A new Beginning(18+ Mature)

It was only when she had taken just 2 strides away from bed that she realized her nude state, getting rooted to the floor with her gaze stuck down cheeks turned pink with the heat immersing from her face as her blood gushed towards her face. She bit her lip in self consciousness..she covered her perfect swells by folding her hands around them with her gaze fixed on the floor..

Meanwhile Randhir's jaw dropped low as if to hit the floor just by a single glance at the unclad perfectly carved sculpture of a body standing in front of him. He gulped a lump as his throat got all dried up at the mere sight of her.

Sanyukta closed her eyes in self consciousness ,her face all heat up thanks to her blushing due to Randhir's passionate glare.

Randhir smiled at her innocent gesture to escape from the situation.

 "yaad aa gaya ya me yaad dilau...kapre bhool gai h tu,jo wahan padey hain!" Randhir said teasing pointing at the piled up clothes lying on the floor.

Sanyukta quickly and carefully went near her clothes scattered on the floor, covering her assets while she danced around the room, flattering Randhir with her innocence. Her surprise mood swings never failed to caught him off guard. He wondered how she manage to surprise and flatter him everytime by her behavior.

 A low gasp of pain escape her throat as she bent down to pick her clothes up. Her body muscles had gone sore thanks to the eventful night. Randhir noticed her pain, though she tried hard to hide.

 He got up from the bed and walked upto her.Hearing his footsteps getting closer to her, she gulped down the lump in her throat in nervousness with her heart racing fast she tried hard as she could but couldn't resist sparing a glance in his direction with the corner of her eyes to check him approaching .

 She shut her eyes tightly and tried distracting away from the pain and controlling her desire at the same time. She forgot breathing for a second, feeling Randhir standing just next to her.

"Sanyukta! tu theek to h na?" asked Randhir concerned

"hmm.."nodded sanyukta

"lag to nhi rha..I know bahut dard ho rha hoga na..ruk me help karta hu" said Randhir sitting down on his heels bending down at her level ,with voice clearly not convinced.

 He made her stand up ,and handed her the clothes. She replied with a sweet short smile and grateful eyes lit up with love at his caring gesture.

"zada bahadur banne ki zarurat nhi h okay!..me medicine lata hu,yahin ruk"

"Randhir! Me theek hu, aur vese bhi medicines neeche h.."

"haan toh?"Said Randhir confused

"tu aise neeche jaega ? Bathing suit me"she giggled