Chapter 31-Reality Strike

The next morning swipe in with sun rays blessing Sandhir's faces with it's warm rays, coming from the window pane. Sandhir were sleeping in a cuddling embracing position, feeling each other with Sanyukta lying over Randhir's ,her head resting on his chest clutching him tight and Randhir 's hand securing her in his protective arms...snuggling into him,and her legs nestled between Randhir's protective ones under the duvet.

Randhir covered his eyes with his hand to avoid the sun rays. As he tried turning to the other side , what he noticed made him smile adorably at first, flickering his emotions the very next moment. His emotions shifted from contentment to love struck smile , to shock and worry as the reality dawned on his senses.

Horror struck he held his head in his hands,ruffling his hair thinking about last night.He saw sanyukta sleeping soundly next to him unclad,with her head resting on his chest ,and he himself was lying on the bed all naked.

After a few minutes of brain storming His brain gifted him traces of almost whole memory of all the incidences occurred the previous night. everything happened came back to his memory,playing havoc with his senses.

Randhir immediately got worried for sanyukta realizing what she would think when she'll woke up and how will she react on finding them lying entangled ,because as far as he remembered she was under the effect of alcohol last night when she has confessed her love to him.

The hearty smile that played on his lips a few minutes ago vanished to turn down into a sad heart broken one, anticipating her horrific reaction.

Meanwhile,Sanyukta woke up and stretched her hands lazily, with her eyes still closed, she covered her eyes placing her hand on her face, trying to avoid the direct sunlight reaching to her.She then opened her eyes finally and looked at Randhir with a beautiful smile on her face, only to see Randhir suspicious and worried."kya hua Randhir, tu pareshan lag rha h" asked Sanyukta lovingly, still sleepy.

 "wo...actually..sanyukta ...wo..kal party k bad..wo..lagta h shayad we just got carried away aur..." said Randhir incoherently at once

"kya bole ja raha hai, theek se saaf saaf bol na.."said sanyukta turning to his side, untangling her legs from Randhir's grip..

She froze as she turned to face him, feeling her bare body touch his unclad one, realization hit her and and a low gasp stuck in her throat.

She looked under the duvet to confirm her doubt and then looked at Randhir who was looking all worried, and guilty and clearly confused.

Sanyukta's expressions became more in shock after looking at the clothes lying on the floor.

"Randhir...ye sab...hum dono..ye kese..kya??" said sanyukta in a horror stuck tone