Chapter 29-A Long Night(18+Mature)

His eyes immediately shot open on feeling Sanyukta's teeth feasting on the skin of his inner thighs, while her hands were placed on the either side of his thighs for support and proper grip maddening him in passion and ecstatic pleasure out of rising burning desires.

Her hands were rubbing the outer area of his well built exposed muscular beefy thighs, super sensuously. Not wanting it to end and willing to feel the moment completely Randhir closed his eyes tightly.

Wanting to know how far this would go, Randhir brought his hands to her back rubbing it slowly and sensuously in continuous movements. Sanyukta sucked his skin below the button setting Randhir's desires soaring.

He shut his eyes, a feeling of giddiness taking over though there was much more to come and when it did, it shocked him out of his senses- Sanyukta unzipped his jeans using her dancing fingers, moving them just above his arousal under his boxers. On his manhood in the process- his boxers being the only barrier in between which too was brought down and removed by Sanyukta the very next moment.

He gasped,as he was completely taken aback by this hidden wildness of his Farzi, his eyes automatically stared at her now flushed crimson face. He pleasured his eyes drinking in the nectar of her beautiful features.

She bit her lower lip shyly and shut her eyes, her body suddenly becoming nervous, realizing what she has done. Randhir smiled at the girl in front of him- who's gone to the shy cat mode from the wild lioness one, in just a swift second. She opened her eyes slowly and stared into his intense ones, her heart beating frantically.

"I love you..." Her shivering fingers traced his well chiseled body moving towards his arousal. They slowly touched his crotch, caressing it's length lovingly while her eyes were looking at him trying real hard to stay open.

She was getting all crimson red with erotic desires bursting in her body on feeling his manhood under her fingers. The feeling she got that moment was beyond any explanation. To have him all by herself ,marked as hers only was out of the world heavenly.

It wasn't just about the physical pleasure the two of them were enjoying then, it was all about the emotional bonding that moment which was getting stronger through their physical intimacy.

It was an altogether different emotional connect far beyond they would have ever thought being childhood best friends.

Randhir rotated his head left and right,and right to left on the pillow, as every passing second was getting unbearably ecstatic with Sanyukta's touch on his private part. His body was aching in need. Just when he thought he would die in pleasure, the feel of her lips on his hardness made him go mad in thirst soaring his burning desires.

The gentle touch of her quivering lips blew him out of his mind turning him on insanely with his hormones screaming in need making him forgot everything and gave in to his thirsty burning desire. Her hands placed on each of his thighs, massaging them was making it worse.