Chapter 16

Next Morning, 5am.

Sanyukta's sound sleep was suddenly broken by the loud,rock music. For a few moments she desperately tried to ignore it,by covering her head under a pillow, but soon she lost her patience. She woke up and saw Randhir exercising in his gym,adjacent to their bedroom.

 "Randhir! She shouted,but he didn't respond.

The music was too loud. She arose and brought down the loud music.

 "what the hell is this Sanyukta?" exclaimed Randhir,dropping down his dumbbells .

 "Dikhai nhi deta? Me yahan workout kar rha hu!"

"Aur kya tujhe nhi dikhta,ki tere is music se meri beauty sleep disturb ho rhi h?"Counterd Sanyukta

 "Accha! Me bhi to sunu, Hoti kya h ye beauty sleep?"Randhir frowned.

 "Tere karan me jo theek se normal sleep bhi nhi le pa rha hu uska kya?"

"Beauty sleep matlab...Sochne de..haan..agar me poori neend na lu,to mujhe dark circles ho jaenge aur isse mere chehre ki over all beauty pe asar padega." replied sanyukta sweetly.

 "Oh,really? I give a damn to your beauty sleep! Raat bhar apne bekar T.V programs chala k mujhe sone nhi dia aur apni beauty sleep ki padi h.! aur raat bhar tere kharrate! It's so damn irritating!" said Randhir

 "Whatever! Subah subah ki neend sabse best hoti h,aur kisi ki bhi subah ki neend kharab nhi karni chahiye. Tujhe exercise karni h to kar,par apna ye loud music dhiire kar k" Sanyukta simply replied, and again lay down on her bed.

"Mere liye meri beauty hi meri first priority h ,aur me isey kisi k liye bhi khona afford nhi kar sakti.I love myself u knw. Aur kharrate lena natural cheez h..isse pata chalta h ki hum zinda hain.!"

 As soon as Sanyukta slouched on her bed,Randhir again increased the volume of the music player.

 "Aaarrgghh...You're such a jerk Randhir! I hate you.!" Cried Sanyukta,desperately covering her face underneath a pillow.

"Mujhe divorce chahiye! Suna tu ne!!?" she shouted

"Haan..haan..Suna mene...Bahut jaldi hi mil jaega.! Hate you too drama queen!"Randhir laughed

 thus the days began to drag by slowly for both Randhir & sanyukta .They used to fight during the day,they used to fight during the night,and they used to fight almost every single moment they spent together.

Sometimes they used to shout at each other,and pull each other's leg genuinely like typical Tom & Jerry- inseparable, but can't stay together either, but sometimes they fought just to prove to their parents, that getting them married was their biggest mistake.!