Chapter 22- A Long Night (18+ Mature)

Randhir pull her up to make her stand straight.

"Randhir" said Sanyukta weakly

Randhir placed his finger on her lip, and held her closer.Sanyukta too ran her hand over his neck,his cheeks, and behind his ear.

She ran her hand in his wet silky mane,caressing and massaging it slowly and sensuously with her delicate fingers.

They admired each other looking into each other's eyes,holding each other in their loving embrace under the sprinkling water pouring from the shower.

"You are beautiful" said Randhir,and kissed her cheek ,now all wet with water.

Sanyukta blushed ,and her cheeks turned beetroot red. She closed her eyes as Randhir cupped her face with one hand and traced her face with his lips,kissing her here and there before gently placing his lips over hers.

It was a thrilling moment. Her lips were warm,her breath was fragrant.

Sanyukta was feeling shy it was the first time she was experiencing something like this and then she surrendered herself to that magical kiss. Surrendered herself to the man who was her best friend,who was her husband and with whom she was definitely falling in love.

She pull him closer by his shirt ,more into herself slowly broke the kiss and traced his jawline on both sides with her flower petal lips and then playfully bit his ear,making him go crazy in desire.

Randhir somehow kept his senses in check. Getting the signs of what she wants, he moved his lips to her neck, licking her wet flawless neck with his tongue,tasting it with all his might and leaving feather light kisses there.

Sanyukta moaned in pleasure, she was going crazy, feeling his warm tongue on her wet skin,getting goosebumps..Driving Randhir crazy!

She put her hands around his neck,held him tight and arched backwards to give him proper access of her body to play with.

Having admired her neck ,he teased her ear with gentle kisses biting her earlobe making her to hold him tighter and pulling him more closer.

Randhir then brushed his hungry lips over her exposed shoulders..He guided his lips from her long neck to her smooth shoulders..Back and forth..Sucking her skin over her shoulder blade. He did it for both the sides.

She was turning on by his passionate ways of expressing his love for her.It was getting tougher for her every second to get a check on her raising hormone level.

He continued showering his love on her and adored and tasted her collarbone all so lovingly, teasing her delicate skin with his teeth.He left a feathery kiss on the hollow of her neck ,breathing heavily,tickling her skin. Getting her full on pleasure moans.