He had to get past that monster somehow to get out of here.

Ian pulled out the sword he had prepared for this moment. If the situation called for it, he would steel his resolve to smash its maw with the sword’s weight.

Kiieeekk!!

The three-headed hound bared its fangs at Ian, who had his sword pointed up.

But right then.

Flinch.

The monster that was running as if to tear Ian to death came to a halt.

It stopped growling and even took a step back.

Seeing that, Ian smirked inwardly.

‘I knew it.’

Ian stuck out his sword with a confident face.

And every time he did, the monster became more frenzied as if it hated it.

But it never came close.

‘I am glad that my prediction was correct.’

That monster was afraid of Ian’s sword.

The reason it was so afraid was because of the material that made this sword.

The star stone.

An ancient, extremely hard mineral that never bent and was said to be effective against monsters.

The mineral was difficult to obtain now, but all the precious swords of the royal family from ancient times were made of that mineral.

‘Thank god what I saw in the book helps.’

Although it was a gamble with his life on the line, he thought that this sword was the only chance he had when he found out that the gatekeeper protecting this place was a monster that had been around since ancient times.

When the monster stared at Ian, he also raised his sword with a glare in his eyes.

‘I will get out of here.’

He swung his sword as if aiming a torch at a wild animal.

Gradually.

Little by little.

Ian began to change positions.

As if the monster had noticed it, it let out a deadly howl.

Rooaar!

However, Ian’s sword quite frightened it. It couldn’t approach and just glare at Ian.

For a long while, they repeatedly approached and backed down, aiming for each other’s gaps.

Gradually, the monster was pushed to the vicinity of the armoire where the rest of the relics remained.

At the same time, Ian’s body was almost at the exit.

Boom!

🌁जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें