|37| Watch The Hands!

Start from the beginning

"Neji!" Muichiro called to put the Daki's sashed came raining down on Muichiro causing her to deflect them. 'These sashes there blocking me.' More and More sashes came to her they then started wrapping themselves around Muichiro in a ball completely blocking her view.  of Neji.

Muichiro didn't know what she was feeling, rage no anger no disappear? No. When the last thing she was saw Gyutaro grabbing Neji's jaw, she felt something snap in said of her and she didn't like the feel due to not understanding it.

But all that matters now to her was to make sure that Neji was safe and to cut those Demons down till their last dying breath.

"Mist breathing Third: Form: Scattering Mist Splash (参さんノ型かた 霞か散さんの飛し沫ぶきSan no kata: Kasan no Shibuki)

Muichiro releases a powerful circular slash in front of her cutting away the sashes that were in front of her.

"Get away from him..." She grumbled.

Clone One who was still lying on the ground heard Muichiro grumble, it tried to get up but the pain from getting poisoned and thrown was getting in their way.

It brought its legs up in the air and kicked them up making it land on it's feet. It then looked up to see what the real Muichiro was talking about which made their eyes widen.

Clone One quickly got off the ground and started running to where Neji and Gyutaro were 'Another person is about to be killed before my eyes! Close the distance! You can't always be the one being protected, I have to be useful here!' Clone One stopped its running when it saw Daki sashes coming their way and started knocking and redirecting them every time they got close to themselves. 'It's because I'm weak... He doesn't acknowledge me as a threat. So if I make an unpredictable move, I can save him!'

Clone One lowered its sword once it saw that the sashes were no longer coming for it. 'I have not choice... I have to use Hinokami Kagura! Maybe I can reach him with that!' Clone One took a deep breath and tried to let it out but was unable to do so due to fatigue.

'What else can I do that will be able to save him? I have to act before It's too late!' Clone One's pupal shrunk as they leapt up into the air at Gyutaro and Neji then...

Clone One had mixed Muichiro's Water Breathing with its Hinokami Kagura, allowing it to close the distance and slice off Gyutaro's arm whiles saving Neji in the process

 Gyutaro was taken aback by this, he took a look at his now cut of hand then looked back and saw Neji lying on a tree branch while Clone One spread its left had to the side in a protective manner.

'I didn't think that clone was capable of such a lightning-quick move.' Gyutaro thought as  Clone One then started coughing uncontrollably with its left eye closed shut. 'Judging from its fatigue, there's no way he can move like that again right now.'