"Told you she was gone like you" he said pulling me towards the back door.

"Mhmm you probably be bringing all yo lil thots over here, I might just be the best looking one" I shrugged.

"Hell nah ain't nobody ever met my granny" He said in all seriousness.

Making our way out back it was way more people out here than I expected. There was tables set up everywhere, bouncy houses for the kids and a big ass pool with people already in it.

String lights kept it lit up while someone was on the grill and others were just sitting around drinking, talking and chilling.

"Bestieeee" I heard Jayda loud ass yell before she ran up to me hugging me.

"Heyy pooh" I cheesed.

"I see you stink! My girl then made it to the cookout, big Ky frr" She said swiping her hand up under her chin.

"Jayda please" I said laughing as we walked over to the table where everybody else was.

"Hey yall" I spoke to everyone before sitting down looking around.

"Hey fake ass fav" Chief said with a mug on his face.

"Unun don't do that cause I called you yesterday and you didn't even answer!" I snapped.

"Wassup sis" Rico nodded blowing smoke out his mouth.

"Wassgood Ky Ali" Mookie cheesed making everybody laugh.

"You play too much" Jayda said sipping from her red solo cup.

"What's that?" I asked pointing to the cup.

"Casamigos and lemonade boo, you want some?" She asked

"Nope"

"Mchtt, come on just take one shot" Jayda said passing me the bottle.

Rolling my eyes I took the cap off and put it up to my mouth downing way more than a damn shot!!

"Well Damn! we see who the throat goat around this bitch is" Chief said making the three of us laugh.

"That shit burn like fuck" I said rubbing my chest.

Demon and Rico was somewhere talking to their family while the rest of us just sat around talking and drinking.

"You must be one of Demons new bitches cause Ian never seen you" a light skin girl sitting at the end of the table said making me and Jayda both look at her like she was stupid.

"And bitch Ian never seen you either so worry bout yoself" Chief spoke up looking her up and down.

"I'm just saying she shouldn't put her trust in that nigga, he keep him a couple hoes on the side" She said with a laugh.

"It's always a bitch worried about meeee" I dragged out laughing.

"Always! Bitches be so pressed" Jayda said mugging her hard as fuck.

"Pressed for what? She ain't even that cute" She shrugged making everybody at the table smack they teeth.

"You pressed and a hater? Not a good look bookie" I shook my head at her.

"Ate her ass right on up" Chief laughed stomping his feet like a big ass kid.

"You so damn stupid" I laughed pulling out my phone to text my mom back.

After I finished that I got on instagram seeing that somebody had tagged me in a story upload...

@Only1Jazz 4 mins ago