Chapter 16 : Tricked

"So... this is the place you wanted to take me to?" He asked.

"Yes, I know it seems quite old, but wait til you see inside. Here, I'll open the door."

As I walked to the door, I could feel some movement behind me. A bad feeling grabbed me by the chest but I didn't have the time to react that I felt a heavy object hitting my head, which made me pass out.

I was now diving into deep darkness, without any thoughts to comfort me...

-----------------------------

Extern point of view

"Wakey Wakey sleepyhead."

The blonde head slowly opened her eyes as the sunset was the first thing she saw, along with a dark silouette in front of her.

When Nika finally opened her eyes, the confusion increased in her mind. She was in the main room of the abandoned building, the candles she had prepared were lightened, and she was sitting on the chair she had prepared for Simon, she could see the city like planned. But it was not exactly like what she had planned.

"Simon?"

He smirked a bit in the dark and got closer to her. The boy had changed his clothes : he was wearing a red shirt, and an undo black tie according with a suit vest, looking the same as his tie. His suit was according with Nika's, making them a bit more elegant and similar from each other. But that was not the only new thing they had in common, and the girl would notice it soon enough. That's when this last noticed the knife in his right hand.

She tried to move to get back from him but her hands were tied up behind her back with the ropes SHE had bought an hour ago.

He grabbed the second chair in a movement, and in another one he placed the chair in front of her, a bit on her left.

They were so close that the chairs were touching each others.

Simon bent his upper body over Nika's one as she was trying to get back.

That's when she saw the real Simon for the first time. His eyes were open wider than usual, his pupils all dilated, he was trembling a bit and his hair was messy, but more importantly : his smile was large like a doll puppet, showing his clean and aligned teeth in a maniac smile.

"Oh, Nika~ what were you planning to do to me in that house, mmh? Let me guess... Oh~ yes! Fuck me? Or just have some peaceful time?" He chuckled after his last sentence and got up of his chair to walk around like some hyperactive kid that can't keep in place more than two minutes.

The blondhead was still confused. Is he the killer or am I? Is he insane too? Was he planning this? Is he going to use me at his will and the only thing I could possibly do is being at his mercy? This sounded like a great idea, being used by Simon... but... does he know about what I've done, and more importantly, does anyone else knows?

Simon cleared his throat when he noticed that the girl was in her thoughts, staring at the ground in front of her, eyebrows and eyes describing confusion and fear.

"Simon, what are you going to do to me?"

He giggled for a moment and was walking all around Nika in circles, like some sort of hunter hunting its prey.

"You see, Nika~ this was my plan since the beginning! I threatened the family of the english professor for this school project you know..."

Everything was starting to make sense into Nika's mind, every piece of puzzle were getting into line. The fact that he knows how to climb windows easily, the way he was acting weird especially when she mentionned the murders of blondes people, the fact that he looked naive when in reality, he was actually the one in control...

He kept going :
"Oh! I know what you were going to do to me~ kill me? Like you killed you parents?"

Nika got tense at the mention of killing him.

"No," she marked a silence, her head down, "I wanted to eat you."

"Oooh~ a cannibal then mmh mmh" he sat back on the chair and asked : "Tell me, how would you do it?"

She stared into the void of his eyes with passion. Her pupils dilated at the thought of it: "With my hands and teeth. I would bite your thighs and neck while you are still awake. Until it's bleeding. I would let you bleed for hours just to hear your screams and begging," Simon's eyes dilated as a worried expression increased on his face, "then I would lick all the blood dry, and I would cut your fingers all by one. I would then cook them and eat them as snacks..."

"Oh my god, this is better than all I've imagined for you Nika!" he said with an enthusiastic voice.

She kept silent for a moment. Then she understood. They haven't switched places, all this time: he had just controlled her, pulling the girl onto his crazy side and she had turned even worst than what he was expecting because murdering and devouring was her nature. He had just made it come out. And they were both on the same side after all.

"The cases of missing people... it was you wasn't it?" She asked.

He giggled: "You are very insightful! The reason why I wanted these blonde people was not to kill YOU of course! It was just to control my pulsions. Consider yourself lucky blondie~ they are dead instead of you. And if you want to know, they are freshly conserved in a fridge and-"

"I do not eat humans," he looked at her in confusion, "I eat what I love."

He whispered : "Incredible..." and then carried one with a louder and clearer voice : "INCREDIBLE! You are even better than what I planned, you are my creation! MY MASTERPIECE! In a week, you've been able to create yourself a whole new personnality-"

"Planned?" She asked with worries, "all those love demonstration, love bites and cuddles, was it all just... wind ?"

"Oh no my darling..." he got close and got on his knees in front of her, bending over to grab her shoulders, "I really really love you. I always have! I looove your love bites so much my sweet cannibal..."