𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔞 𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔶 𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔯 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡

If you are not Nika and you are only here for the fiction I wrote to my friend, you can skip this chapter :)

-------------------------

Hi Nika.

Before starting this story, I got some words to adress you.

If others readers see this, you maybe wont understand so let me give you some context. Nika is a friend of mine. She is the best person I've ever met. Sadly, I never really met her.

We got to meet each other on Twitter months ago. And even if we all say : "internet and social medias are bad", "dont talk to strangers", "Twitter is just a place of dramas", etc... I still could do anything for you. Because you mean the world to me.

Everytime I felt down or just wanted to have a laugh, you were always here for me.

You are the person the most important to me. You are gorgeous, even though you can't see it, I do. You are funny, nice, pretty, accepting, sweet, cool, crazy...

I am writing this the 14 july of 2022 but I am only gonna show you this surprise gift the day of your birthday : the 15 september.

Words can't describe how much you are important to me, but I hope you feel the same way. You are more than a friend, you are a sister, you are a family. You understand me more than my own family or people and for that, yes you are amazing.

You know I have been through rough times and I still do, but as long as you are here, I know that I am safe.

And as long as I'm here : you are safe 💚

I'm in love with you my dear friend. But not in a romantic way, it's just the best words I can think of to describe our friendship.

For my birthday, you gave me an amazing gift and I am grateful for that. At the beginning I didn't know how I could do better. But then you told me about your crush, and I knew what I had to do. What I wanted to do.

Again, I love you and you mean a lot to me.