Chapter 14 : Your lips

After the english class, I immediatly went to the bathroom. I HAD to do something. I just felt like doing it and I just couldn't hold myself.

I took scissors from my backpack and grabbed my hair. I breathed some minutes before doing the move.

My hair fell in the sink. I kept cutting it to adjust it, each movement with precision and elegance. The hair kept falling again until I ended up with the thing my parents have been forbidding me to do all this time : a short wolf cut. The long hair behind was tickling my neck as the sides were falling perfectly on the sides of my forehead.

I had fell in love with myself at this very moment.

I had spent my whole life trying to figure out why I hated myself so much. But the only reason was because I was not myself.

A smirked drew on my face as I shaked my head, it felt so new and light. I cleaned the blonde hair in the sink and put back my scissors in my pencil case.

They'll be speechless.

I got out of the bathroom after brushing and organizing my hair a bit with my hand, and I headed outside to my usual quiet spot.

Everyone at the pause stared at me either with confusion or admiration, maybe both, which made me smirk with pride.

But what kept my thoughts were Simon's reaction. His eyes lightened and his jaw dropped.

His friends around started laughing in judgement but it didn't matter : Simon kept staring with deep passion as he gently smiled.

You almost make me regret wanting to kill you.

But not even such a lovely smile could change my mind. I was determined. This was not selfish, no... this was benefic, necessary.

This was my desire.

I got to my quiet place, Simon was still checking me out from time to time. I made him a sign to come. He hesitated for a moment but he finally told something to his friends before heading towards me. I hid behind the wall so no one could notice us, even though I wish to show the world our love, Simon might not from now.

Not that I really cared, but more like I needed his trust more than anything else for my plan to work.

As I was still in my thoughts, I realized after some seconds that Simon was standing awkwardly in front of me.

After some time of staring at each other, he  was the first deciding to open his mouth.

"Your new haircut suits you. It's... hot, I really like it." The last part of his sentence was almost just a breathe.

"Thanks, Simon."

His pupils widened.

"Don't... call me that."

"What do you want me to call you if not it? Babyboy?"

He licked his lips and stared into the void of my eyes with surprise.

He breathed heavily and after some seconds of silence, he decided to say what he came for.

"Nika I'm sorry." He was dancing awkwardly on his feet, which was making him quite shy and not assured.

"Sorry? You're just gonna say sorry?"

A short silent followed my words, in which i could see him weight his words in his mind. He kept opening his mouth to say something but was immediatly closing it with shame.

As he was staring the ground the whole conversation, he finally opened his mouth to make a move.

"Please... Nika I'm so sorry." He said in a soft-spoken voice, almost in a whisper.

My heart skipped a beat at the "please" and my hand got tighter in my pocket, ending up being a fist. It was my pupils' turn to widen.

I hardly swallowed my saliva and said : "Well, Simon," he trembled a bit and gently bit his lip, "maybe if you let me do something, I might forgive you."

"Do what? I'll do anything please."

He knows exactly how to make me soft now.

"Just... don't move."

I gave a quick look around to make sure no one was able to see us, and when I was finally sure, I grabbed him by the shoulder with one hand, the other behind his neck, playing with his long hair, and gently pressed my lips on his.

He made a small noise of surprise and I could feel him tense against me. After some seconds of hesitation, he gently grabbed my hip and my cheek in a soft and shy way.

It felt so good to kiss him. Even if he was hesitant to do it, his lips always felt soft and warm against mine. I missed this.

I've been dreaming about this for days, about the warm feeling in my chest when I kissed him for the first time, about his soft touches, almost fragile...

I would gently push him against the wall, grabbing him by the waist and the chest, getting up on the front of my feet, my lips entering in contact with his...

I could remember every detail of this dream, every inch of him, every soft touch, every little noise he could make. At how much my heartbeat was increasing each time he was grabbing me by the hips or the hair.

I needed him.

He was trembling as I gently bit his bottom lip. The sensation of déjà vu increased in my head as my heartbeat was raising to high levels. I could feel butterflies in my stomach, and the feeling that my heart would get out of my chest anytime was getting heavier in my body.

"Mph!" He grabbed my hip tighter as I pushed my tongue into his mouth, his and mine dancing in harmony.

My breath got heavier and I had to push away for a moment. He breathed heavily as well, but the missing sensation on my lips forced me to kiss him again, no matter if I had to suffocate for it.

I kept gently biting his lip and tongue, which made him shiver each time and made him make small noises for me.

I was starting to get louder too, moans and heavy breath were let out of our mouths as we were craving for more physical touch, more kisses.

His right hand got tighter on my hip, as his other hand was gently caressing my cheek, my hands were both positionned on his shoulders as I was trying to get closer and higher on my feet to reach him.

I wanted more of him.